1

As of 6/1/2022 I will be editing this story to makenit somewhat bearable to read 😭

Yaoyorozu POV

I wake up, window still open from the night before, snow slowly falling in. I push the covers off and get the most bone chilling feeling down my spine. My room was freezing. I closed the window, turn on my heater and head toward the shower. I get undressed, still shivering, and turn the water on. I hop in and wash up. When I got out my room was warmer and I was actually able to get dressed. I put on my school uniform, winter style, and head to the kitchen. My rooms all the way on the 2 floor. When I got into the kitchen my mom was sitting at the table drinking something, more than likely wine or some type of alcoholic beverage . I see my dad cooking and walked over to him "Hello father, what are you making?" I asked in a high morning tone. "Good morning love, I am making pancakes and sausage."

I put my head in his shoulder and watch him cook. "your plates right there, I knew you would have to leave early so I made yours first." Today was Monday which means we have to go back to the dorms for the week. "Why thank you Father." "Good morning you little shit..." I hear my mom say to me as I walked to the table. I ignored her and continued to eat my food. I could tell just by the way she was talking she was already drunk. After a minute I said "Mother, it's 7 in the morning and you're already drunk, do you not see something wrong with that?" "The fuck you say to me you little shit! I gave birth to you, you got no right to talk to me like that."

My father stood there, rolling his eyes back, but silently continued to cook. "Thanks for breakfast dad, it was good. I'm heading out now." I said to my dad completely ignoring my mother. "Good bye sweetie have a nice day." He says as I put my backpack on and head out the door, "Bye dad."  I said back. "Good bye you piece of fucking sh-" I shut the door before she can finish. I can hear her cuss me out through the walls. As I walk out the gate of my house, tears start to swell up in my eyes. My eyes go blurry as I walk towards school. I eventually start crying so hard I fall into the soft snow. That's when I heard foot steps come up from behind me and grab my shoulders. "Yaoyorozu, are you alright?" I look up and see Todoroki there holding onto my shoulders. The way he said that made it sound as if he genuinely cared if I was alright. " Yeah, I'm okay, I just kinda slipped" I said wiping my tears away.

Todoroki helps me up. As he does so he reaches for my face and holds my cheek " You we're crying, what happened?" He asked wiping away the tears from my eyes. My face went a bright crimson color as he wiped my eyes."I just slipped on some ice and fell wrong, I'm okay." I lied trying not to worry him. "Oh alright, come on we got to get to school." He said holding onto my arm as he helps me up. He walked by my side to make sure I wouldn't fall again. As we approached the school I felt better. My eyes weren't red or wet, my leg didn't "hurt" and I was walking with the guy I had a crush on. "Yaoyorozu, are you feeling better?" He asked as we walking into the gates of the school. "Yeah, I'm good." The snow was falling a lot more now, and we were still a good few feet away. Todoroki looked at me and noticed I was shivering.

He lit his left side up and it warmed me up. I didn't say anything, I just looked up at him. His face was a light pink and he wouldn't look at me, but instead looked the other way. I hugged his arm which made him jump and look at me. "Thank you, Todoroki." I said, genuinely meaning it.

Todoroki Pov

Her face was red and she silently said to me " Thank you, Todoroki." Her face was a bright red and it made my face heat up and turn a pink color. Here I was, walking to school with Momo yaoyorozu hooked onto my arm. Evidently I had the biggest crush on her and it was probably obvious". I wonder why She was crying?

When we arrived in class I had completely forgotten that Momo was hooked onto my arm. We walked in and the entire class looked at us. I looked down and Saw that Yaoyorozu was still hooked onto my arm, sheepishly blushing as she let go and headed towards her seat. Kaminari walked over to me and asked, "Why was Yaoyorozu latched onto your arm?" he said with a wide smirk across his face. "I ran into her on my way to school, she felt really cold so I used my quirk to help warm her up."

"Oh, so there's nothing going on between you two?" He asked winking at me. I look at him and then back at yaoyorozu. "No, we are just friends." looking me dead in the eye, Kaminari veered towards Yaoyorozu, "Soooooo, you don't have feeling for her?" He asked quietly. I felt my face get heated and turn a low shade of red. I didn't get the chance to answer his question, "See I knew you liked her!" I slammed my head against my desk in defeat. " Yeah I do..." I said, my voice muffled by the desk.

Yaoyorozu Pov

All the girls came rushing over to me "Oh my god, Momo, you were holding onto Todoroki's arm!! Are you guys a thing or something?" Mina questioned loudly enough for the whole class to hear. I swear I saw Todorokoi look at me, face faintly pink. My face flushed pink as I tried to explain what happed "No you got the wrong idea. I was walking to school and happen to run into him, I was shivering and he warmed me up with his quirk!!" I tried explaining to them. "Yeah okay sure, I'll believe you, when I have proof!" Uraraka said about to go ask Todoroki when Mr. Aizawa came rolling in in his yellow sleeping bag. "Okay class, take yours seats, class is starting." Uraraka glared at me walking over to her seat. Class had begun and I pulled out my books.

( A/N: Hey yeah I know this chapter was weird, but it's my first ever fanfic so don't judge it to hard. If you have any tips on how to help comment down below! Please and thank you.)