8

(A/N: sorry I haven't updated in awhile!!! So here's is a new chapter, also be worn that this chapter might be a little sad so prepare your hearts!! Okay enjoy)

Todoroki's Pov

It was a snowy afternoon almost night and I decided to take a walk to the park and see where I had told Momo how I felt, even if it was by force.

I was walking down the side walk when I approached the park. I saw someone sitting on the bench. It looked to be a lady with black hair and was wearing a black shirt and pants with a pair of Brown boots.

As I started to walk closer I saw that it was Momo, except, she looked as if she was crying. I ran as fast as I could over to her and put my arm on her shoulder which I guessed scared her. She jumped up and touched her shoulder pushing my hand away.

Yaoyorozu's Pov

I felt a hand grab on to my shoulder which hurt because I hadn't expected that. I pushed the hand away and touched my shoulder. I looked up and saw Shoto. "S-shoto! W-what are y-you doing h-here?" I asked in a panic trying to wipe away the tears in my eye's.

"I came to get my mind off things for a little while. But why were you crying?" He asked. I didn't want to tell him but at the same time I knew I had to. "I.. uh.. I..." I couldn't say it. For the life of me it wouldn't come out of my god damn mouth. Even if my life depended on it. I couldn't take it so I started to cry again and I shoved my head into his chest.
"I'm sorry... I did something terrible, and I'll understand if you hate me for it!" I said as I clenched his arms while still holding my head into his chest.

"W-What do you mean Momo?" He asked. I moved my head, stood up."M-Momo? What are you doing?" He asked. I took my jacket off. And lifted up my shirt up a little. "I- I did this.. a-and, I'm so, so sorry. I- I couldn't stop. Fuck..." I feel to the ground and duh my face into the snow. "Momo... Oh my god. Momo, I'm so sorry." He said while starting to walk towards me.

Todoroki's Pov

I saw Momo's waist and it looked like it had been slashed all over. "I- I did this.. a-and, I'm so, so sorry. I- I couldn't stop. Fuck..." I heard her say. I was on the verge of tears as I saw her fall to the ground as she stared to cry even harder.

"Momo... Oh my god. Momo, I'm so sorry." I siad because I didn't know what else to say. I sat on the ground as I grabbed her jacket and put her head in my lap as I put the jacket over top. She hadn't said anything yet so I took this opportunity. " Momo, you are an amazing hero and an amazing person. Who ever made you do this obviously doesn't see that and is a total idiot because your amazing..."

"... I will always be here for you no matter what. So don't ever think that you are alone, I love you more then anything else in this world." She looked up at me and I smiled. She rapped her arms around me so tight I thought I was gonna die of suffocation. "I love you to Shoto. And I'm sorry, it was stupid and I regret it... please forgive me?" She said while my shirt muffled her voice. "Don't say sorry. Someone made you do this, and that sucks, but people make mistakes, everyone does... I know I have, but you have to be strong and keep fighting, for the world is full of amazing thing's." I lifted her head up with my fingers and gave her a soft but passionate kiss.

I grabbed her waist gently making sure to not hurt her because of the cuts, and picked her up, our lips still connected. We stood up and hugged each other while we kissing. I asked so quietly taking our lips apart, I doubt not anything or anyone would be able to hear."Hey, I have an idea. How about we go to the manga café and stay there tonight? Sound good?" "Okay..." Momo answered softly. "I'll have to go back home and get some clothes before we leave though." "Okay. I'll come with you do you won't have to go alone.

"Okay" She said as she started to walk away. I didn't want to admit it but I could tell that it had something to do with her family.

Yaoyorozu's Pov

I walked a little ahead of Shoto. I didn't want him to come to my house, but I also didn't want to be alone so I let him. "Here we are!" I said as we reached the front door. "Go sit in the living room as I get my stuff together." "Okay, I'll be waiting!" He said with a soft smile. I felt a little better. I ran to my room, grabbed a bag and put a pair of Pj's and an extra pair of cloths for tomorrow.

As I was grabbing my wallet and phone charger I heard my Mom walk down the hallway. I don't think I have ever run as fast as I did just then. I ran past my mom down the stairs, grabbed Shoto's hand and opened the door in a span of 7 seconds. "Sorry about that, just, yeah, sorry I guess." "It's okay." He said. "Now, shall we go?" He said grabbing my hand softly. "Yes we can!" I say with a giant smile on my face.

(A/N: yeah so hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry it took forever to wright this part, I have had serious writers block!!!)