11

Kyoka Pov

Ugh! God damnit Todoroki! You knew I liked her, and here you are, dating her! Im gonn- I was cute of of my thoughts as a pencil was thrown at my head. "Ow! What the fuck?" I turned to where it had been thrown from. I saw Kaminari smiling widely and faces towards me. "You looked all bummed and zoned out, I wanted to try and make you feel better!" He said grabbing his pencil back.

"Aw, how sweet of you! And no, I was just thinking, that's all!" I said smiling. "Oaky then, you wanna hang out with me this week? I don't have any plans and it's kinda boring being by my self! Ya know?" He said with a small frown. "You know that sounds like a lot of fun actually, so yeah!" I said with a bright smile. The only Genuine smile I've had since a couple days ago.

"I was planing on getting a hotel just because there nicer then any home will ever be!" He said with a side ways glance towards me. "Oh okay, just tell me which one tomorrow and I'll meet you there." "Alright!" We got back to work until it was time to go home. Honestly today was a lot better, I hadn't really thought about Momo a lot today. "You know this may help me move on a little bit!" I said walking out of the classroom and down the hall. It was snowing so I had to put my jacket and scarf on. They were so warm I felt I could have fallen asleep right then and there!

"Hey, Jirou, wait up!" I turned around and saw Kaminari running towards me and slamming right into me, making both of us fall. It was a...awkward position... "s-s-sorry!" He helped me up while scratching his neck! My face was a bright, probably real fucking noticeable, pink. "Y-your fine!" I said wiping the snow off of my jacket. "What I wanted was your number, in order to tell you which hotel it is I need your number!" He stayed while taking out his phone from his pocket and handing it to me. I had honestly completely forgot that he didn't have my number. Oops...

"Ah, right, sorry!" I said taking his phone and adding my number. I put my name is as Jirou💓 even though I wanted it to be 'Kyoka' but we're not on first name terms quite yet. (Get how I said "YET"... hehe 😉)

I texted my self 'HI!' And handed back his phone. "Thank you! I'll text you tomorrow! Byeeeeee." He said waving and running off. I giggled a little and pulled out my phone. I clicked on the message and edited His name. 'Denki ♥️'. I smiled and slide my phone into my pocket. I was trying so hard to forget my feelings for Momo! Tried liking someone else. Possibly Kaminari,
Maybe...

I got home and slide on my Pj's right as I got a text.

Denki ♥️: Hey, so I decided that we're gonna stay at ********* (insert Japanese hotel names here)!

Me: okay! Thanks for letting me know!

Denki ♥️: yep! Also would you rather have a bed or a futon?

Me: a bed Bc futons make my back ache!

Denki ♥️: alright! See ya tomorrow!

Me: alright 😌

I slammed my phone down and face planted straight into my bed. I'm oddly excited for tomorrow! I fell asleep and woke up to a blaring sound coming from my alarm. I slammed my head straight into it and looked at the time. 8:28 a.m.

I hopped out of bed, got a quick shower, and packed a bag. I didn't know if I would need a swimsuit or not so I just packed a yellow bikini I had. (Indoor pools, idk if Japan has these or not so we're gonna go with it)

I grabbed my charger and put it in my bag. Put my shoes and coat on. I walked out the door texting Kaminari that I'll be there in a little bit!

He responded with a 'okay!' And I slide my phone in my pocket. It started to slowly snow, with the wind picking up. I was cold and I was annoyed. Once I reached the hotel I walked in. I walked over to the front desk and asked for a 'Denki Kaminari'.