6

Todoroki Pov

After class was over me and Momo walked back to the Dorm's together. We made sure everyone was already out of school before we left though because knowing them they wouldn't leave us alone. "What's wrong Shoto?" I heard right as Momo grabbed my arm and looked at me. "Oh nothing just thinking." I say with a silly smile scratching the back of my head. We walk in silence with only the sound of the freshly fallen snow beneath our feet. Every so often a car would pass and break the silence. It was nice just walking in silence with Momo by my side. "I have a question!" Momo asked. "Yeah, what is it?" "You said you liked me for...2 years? Yeah 2 years. Then how come  you never told anyone?" She said with with a sad look on her face. "O-oh that's your question...well... well I guess it's because I knew someone else who had a crush on you. So you know. That's a little awkward if you and someone else like the same person. Considering that person only told you..." I said with a look of embarrassment on my face. "What. Your joking right?" She says with a look of confusion. I laugh a little before answering " I wish I was..."

"Well spill!!!" She says with such enthusiasm. "Nope, I promised I would take that secret to my grave." "Ughhhhh. Fine, if you say so." I hadn't actually, but how was I supposed to tell her that her best friend had a crush on her (a/n: btw its Jirou)

Yaoyorozu Pov

I wish he'd tell me. What ever, I'll just have to find out for my self. I could see the dorm building in my peripheral vision. So lean up, kiss Shotos head and run. "I'll beat you there!" I say while looking back. "Oh I don't think so." He says trying to catch up. I run faster for the sake beating Him. He comes up behind me. Grabs my waist, kisses me. Freezes the bottom of my foot and stars to run again. "Hey, that's cheating!" I shout. "You have a quirk too. Make some salt to get ride of the ice!" He runs out of view and I make the salt. I unfreeze my feet and start to run again. I come across a corner and Shoto jumps out, knocking me over "BOO" He says as I come to the corner . "Opps, sorry about that!" He says while helping me up.

"Don't run away from me you ass!" I say while slightly slapping his cheek. "Ow, okay I guess I deserved that." He says while holding his cheek in his hand. I start to walk when he comes up behind me and hugs me. "I love you Momo..." he says whispering into my ear. I shiver runs down my spine. "I love you to Shoto." I say while I lean my head back to kiss him. He turns me around and is hugging my waist while kissing my lips. He has a soft gentle touch. We take our mouths apart with a string of saliva stretching until it breaks. I turn away and start to walk. My face was red and I couldn't bare to look at him. His face was to beautiful.

(A/N: hey so, imma take a break and make a new story. I have had really bad Writers block on trying to finish this story!!! Sorry, but I promise that the new story will still be todomomo!!!!love you all...uwu)