7

(A/N: Jk Jk, I never even started to wright the new story and I missed writing this. So imma try and pull through and finish chapter 7!!!!)

Todoroki's Pov

Momo started to walk ahead of me so I started to walk to. My face was bright pink and Momo's was a ruby red color. I rapped my arm around her shoulder and set my head atop her head and closed my eyes. I didn't say anything. "Shot-" I cut her off before she could finish. "Shh- I like it when it's quiet with only the sound of snow falling. Plus with you and your amazingly smelling hair it adds an amazing touch!" I say, her hair smelled like cherry blossoms and a slight hint of lavender. She didn't say anything.

We continued to walk to the school building until we walked right up to it. It was the last day before Christmas break. So the school was fairly quiet. All except for one class in particular....

"Deku you bastard!" Bakugo yelled loud enough that Momo and me heard it from the end of the hall way. "I opened my eyes and let go of Momo. We walked to the class without hearing Bakugo again until reaching the class.

"LET ME GO. I NEED TO BEAT HIS ASS!" He said as Kirishima and Uraraka holding him back. "S-Stop it Katsuki!" Uraraka said hugging him trying her best to hold him back. "FUCK, DAMN YOU PINK CHEEKS!"

(A/N: I guess I should mention that Kacchako is my second Favorite ship, so hehe. Here we go. Also please don't let this be the reason you stop reading. I'm not gonna focus This story around them.)

"YOUR LUCKY I LOVE YOU!" He said kissing her head and then sitting down back in his chair.

Yaoyorozu's Pov

"What happened?" Shoto asked as we walked in. "DAMN IT, ICYHOT AND HIS GIRL FRIEND ARE HERE!" Bakugo said loud enough that the entire class stared at us. We walked to our seats as the class started to talk to one another again. I looked over at Jirou who was staring at me. She walked over and sat on top of Momo's desk. "Hey yaomomo, watch doing after school?" I heard Jirou ask me staring intently at Shoto.

I cried a little bit thinking about what I was gonna say. "You know, my M-mom, Dad and I are gonna spend 'Quality' time together." I said still wanting to die then rather go back home.

"Oh, do you think we could have a sleep over tonight?" Jirou asked. "I can ask my D- Parents when I get home." I said as the bell rang. "Okay, great!" She said clapping her hands while still staring intently at Shoto.

Todoroki's Pov

Jirou stared at me the entire time she was talking to Momo. I got a little mad at her because she knew I knew what she was planning. Ans I hated it. (A/N : you'll find out later)
I sat there silently staring at the bored trying to not look at Jirou. After class the day had ended. We had to go home for winter break so I walked Momo home. "I'll text you everyday!!" She said as she was kissing my cheek. "Okay, as long as I at least hear from you." I said.

When we reached her house I picked her up, kissed her lips. And have her a giant hug. "I love you Momo!" I said walking off. I didn't want to leave her but I knew I had to. As I walked I cried a little Because I didn't want to leave her.

I wiped my tears away and headed tweeds home.
I dreaded that place. The only thing that I was happy about was that I was gonna be able to see my brother, Natsou.

Yaoyorozu's Pov

As Shoto walked away I wanted to run towards him and never let go. I wanted to stare into his beautiful gray and blue eyes. But I knew I couldn't, so I opened the gate, and walked into my nightmare of a house. I opened the door, and the first thing I saw was my mother standing right in front of the door and staring at me with a bottle of Vodka in her hand. "Hey." She said, for some reason she sounded normal, not drunk, just, normal. "Hi..." I said. As soon as I opened your mouth is when it went wrong. Her eyes went dark and looked overly Tired. "Fuck, the shits home. Why do you have to call me back every weekend?" She asked sounding more pissed then ever.

I ignored her and started to walk to my room. She pulled my arm back to stop me. She turned me to meet her eyes. Stopped. And slapped me so hard across the face that it turned red.

"YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! DON'T IGNORE ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU." She yelled as I stumbled to the floor holding onto my face with one had.

"Your just a no good piece of shit that takes up space and money. Your quirk is nothing to be proud of, and your a failure. I wish I would have never had you." Those words hit me hard. I started to cry. I ran to my room, hid under the covers.

After and hour of crying and making my self believe that what my mom has said was true, I went to my desk, opened the top, picked up my box cutter and made slices all down my wrist until my entire arm was red.

I hated my Mom, I hated this house, but more importantly I hated my self. I made my self believe that I was trash and worth nothing. I took my jacket all the way off. Put on leggings.Now I was wearing a tank top and a pair of black leggings. I ran out the door with no jacket, just the box cutter.

I ran the the side of my house and continued to cut my waist as it was the only place that wouldn't be seen when I wear my hero costume. My eyes still drenched in water from my tears.

After awhile my waist was colored red from the cuts. I sat in the freshly fallen snow that was turning a bright red color from my blood. I walked in through the back door and headed for the bathroom in the basement. No one ever used it so it would matter if it was covered in a little bit of blood. I washed up, stoping most of the bleeding, and walked to my room to get dressed. I put on another pair of black leggings and a long sleeved black shirt. I put on my jacket and walked to the park.

I didn't care about anything. Why would a worthless piece of shit care, or be cared for. None of that mattered, I was gonna walk to the park. The place where Shoto told me how he felt, even if it was by force.

(A/N: yeah I know this was a sorta sad chapter, but you know. I want to add twists, even ones that are fucking sad. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter.)