10

Yaoyorozu's Pov

I felt bad because I feel like it was my fault that Shoto stopped. Yes he made a good point but it still made me sad.

He was settled into his manga as I was getting comfortable. "Uhh, I- I have to change..." I said with a flustered face. "O-okay, I- I'll turn around then." I grab his shoulder and stop him from turning around. "N-no your fine. I just wanted to work you so it wouldn't be make you freak out." I say in a panic. "Oh, okay. He said kissing my hand softly. It made me blush. But what I was about to do was going to make me blush even more.

I grabbed out a pair of lose shorts because frankly they were comfortable and super cute. And took Shoto's bag and grabbed one of his shirts. "Hey, who said you take my shirt?" He asked playfully. "Uh, I believe that's what a boyfriend's job is, letting their adorably cute girl friend's steal their shirts!" I said with a playful smile on face.

He gave me a look that said he was about to burst out laughing. "Yeah, but that means you shouldn't steal it right in front of their faces." He said in an attempt to get back at me. "What ever, I'm wearing your shirt weather you like it or not!" I said hugging his shirt tightly. "Fine, but expect it back at some point. I took off my leggings and slipped on my shorts. "Pink underwear?" Shoto asked as o was putting my shorts on. My face now burned red. "how cliché!" He said with a small smirk on his face. "Shoto!" I yellled as I threw my pillow at his face.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I couldn't help my self." He said with his face still inside the pillow. I didn't say anything else. I pulled my shirt off and "accidentally" (I did quote on quote Bc we all knew it was bound to happen)

I knocked down the pillow. Now my breasts were only cover by a bra. Shoto's face went a dark crimson color as he stared. My face looked like cherry tomatoes. I pulled Shoto's shirt on faster then I had time to process. "I'm sorry." We said in unison. "I- I'm sorry for staring Momo." He said bowing his head down. "And I'm sorry for knocking down the pillow, which caused you to stare." I said bowing my head as well.

I placed my back up against the wall of the booth. And payed my legs out. Shoto decided to lay in between my legs. He was looking up at me. I placed his head in between my two breasts. I had a bubbly smile on my face. Shoto looked like he was irritated. Which made him all the more adorable. "Oh, is mister half n' half irritated?" I asked playfully. He didn't answer just payed his head down all the way.

It felt nice to have him lay there. "Hey Shoto, can a grab my pillow and blanket real quick. "Yeah sure." He said living his head up. I scooted down a little more and placed my pillow under my head. Shoto rapped his arms around my waist, making sure to be extra careful. I lifted the blanket over us and Shoto sat his head down into a comfortable spot. Thankfully at night they had a closable lid to make it dark in your booth. I pulled the string and closed the top. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Kirishima said hi, I saw him when I went looking for our manga's." He said letting out a soft yawn. He fell asleep pretty quickly. I set my hand a top his head and started messing with his hair.

His hair was really soft and fluffy. I weaved my hair in between the strands of hair he had. He looked really peaceful when he slept. I sat their with one of my hands on his head while the other was on his back. Rubbing my thumb back and forth to comfort him. "Good night, I love you Shoto.." I said kissing his forehead. I closed my eyes and off to the peaceful place people called sleep.

Todoroki's Pov

I had a dream, I'm not entirely sure what it was about but all I knew was I woke up suddenly from it.

~the following bold text is our our dear Shoto's dream~

Their I was in the middle of a forest, lying on the cold grass and dirt. I sat up and looked around. All I saw were trees and bushes. There was a path that was in front of me. I decided to walk down it and see what was waiting. When I reached the end I saw a cliff. A super high and dangerously rugged surface. I walked a little closer and saw a girl. She looked to be about my age, she had raven colored hair and was wearing a Purple- pink night gown. I walked closer and she turned around. I recognized her face. It was Momo. She said something faintly "...I love you, Todoroki Shoto." I saw her look back over the cliff.

She held out her arms and made her look like a cross. I knew what she was about to do. I ran as fast as I could, I tried so hard to grab her. But I didn't make it. I feel and was forced to watch her fall as I laid their on the ground. Yeah felt tears swell in my eyes. She was about to hit the ground when I was started awake.

~ End of dream boi'sssssssss!" (Omg I need help...)

I looked around frantically trying to make sure that that was all a dream. I saw Momo right under me. I kissed her stomach and laid back down on her, two amazingly soft and squishy breasts. I feel back asleep quite fast as I was still tired.

(A/N: so for his dream, I was gonna do it in italics but my wattpad is an asshole and they won't work for me. So sorry!) and that concludes chapter 10.

~ Peace our peeps.

Love,

Softxmomo 💘

(Word count: 1141)