2

Yaoyorozu Pov

I sat listening to Mr. Aizawa talk about some of the pro hero's special attacks. Although halfway through this lesson my mind trailed off, I look over slightly to Todoroki. He turned his head to look at me, assuming he felt my eyes on him. I cover my face as quickly as I can. I see him look back at the board with ever so slightly pink creeping onto his face. I guess I had fallen asleep because the next thing I know I'm hearing a voice call out, "Yaoyorozu? Yaoyorozu? Wake up. It's lunch time." I open my eyes, yawning and stretching, turning my head to see Todoroki standing there with his hand gently pressed on my shoulder. "Oh, Todoroki... thanks for waking me up, I would have slept all through lunch if you hadn't!!" A gentle smile creeping onto my face "Yeah, that's why I woke you up..." he says while averting his gaze away from me. "What's wrong?"

I ask as, tilting my head to get a better look at his face. He points down to my chest, my shirt was half unbuttoned. My face becomes flushed and I button it up. After I was finished, we walked to lunch in awkward silence.The cafeteria was empty, not a single person lingered. Befuddled, we walked towards the table where I normally sat. A note was left, mina's hand writing all over the paper.

Todoroki Pov

I look over at Yaoyorozu who is looking like she was gonna crinkle the paper. "Come on Yaoyorozu, lets go get lunch. It might make you feel better!" Yaoyorozu looked up at me and nodding before saying, "That sounds like a great idea!" She says with such enthusiasm. I felt my checks flush as I see her beautiful smile, taking my arm and leading me out of school. It was still snowing and just as cold as ever. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around Yaoyorozu. "You don't have a jacket, and it's cold. I wanted to make sure you didn't get sick." I said before she had the chance to intervene. "Thank you." She whispered as she accepted the coat. I smiled a little bit, I felt all warm inside. I didn't need a jacket at this point, my quirk and the heat out of my chest was fine.

Yaoyorozu Pov

My heart was racing, and even in the cold winter air, it felt like I was melting. Walking through the park towards one of the small restaurants was peaceful. When we arrived I handed him his Jacket as we. We got seated at a small table near the window, snow falling gracefully outside. A waitress tends to us and i just got a black coffee with a bagel, Todoroki got a small bowl of cold soba. "Thank you." I said loud enough for him to hear, he looked at me with the look of confusion on his face. "You're welcome." he answered softly.