Chapter Four

A/N: Before reading, comment which children you think are Nevers and which are Evers.

Hilda sighed and shoved herself to her feet.

She popped her back and glared at their particularly heavy friend's (Nathan, she's looking at you).

"What year is it?" she asked.

"Oh let me just check the newspaper," Milly said with a scoff.

Hilda looked like she was torn between laughter and killing the other girl.

She went with neither and just stayed quiet.

"We should go find our parents," Amber said suddenly.

"But if we do that we could just upset time! Make it so we're never born!" Serenity cried worriedly.

"Yeah and we'll never be born if we don't do anything either," Theresa snapped before making her way toward the school.

Amber found herself following the princess and growled lowly.

She didn't like that stupid sword wielding girl.

Hilda joined Amber at her side and glanced at her.

Hilda usually led the two of them, but Amber has suddenly found herself following that other girl.

It made her want to scream or pull out her black hair.

Hilda glanced at her twin and raised an eyebrow with a concerned look on her face.

The group soon followed the princess of Camelot to the school gates.

She was a natural born leader (even if Amber would never willingly admit that).

"Amb, you okay?" Hilda whispered.

Amber shook her head for a moment to clear it before looking at Hilda.

"Yeah," she muttered softly.

Hilda raised an eyebrow and shrugged and turned around to look at the school.

None of them had ever seen the school and all of them momentarily froze, losing their sense of purpose and just staring at the beautiful sight.

There were several bustling students, some of which they recognized either from their parents friendship with them in future or their fairytale they'd all read several times.

They really were back in time, but the true meaning of this was shown when they saw a very familiar black-haired, bug-eyed princess.

Axel and Theresa watched with disbelief as their mother, now their own age, walked only a few dozen feet in front of them.

"Mom?" Axel whispered.

Theresa slapped a hand over her brother's mouth.

"While we're here, that's Agatha. Just plain old Agatha."

Axel glanced at her and, upon nodding, she let go and turned back around.

Suddenly, another familiar face appeared and grinned at them.

"You must be new students this year! Come, come!"

The woman, Professor Anemone, led all of them to the middle of halfway bridge.

"No assumptions this year! Pick a side and see if it picks you too!"

The woman was far too chipper for Hilda and Amber's taste and they hurried to the Evil side.

They were accepted warmly and immediately.

"I'll take mom you take ma?" Hilda hissed.

It sounded like a question, but both knew it was more of an order.