I

Jungkook's POV

"Jeon Jungkook this house will be taken away from you." I blinked my eyes... I just woke up— like he should have greeted me a good morning before slapping me with a reality that I will be a homeless human.

"Wait– a moment... didn't I just gave you money last month? You told me that you'll let me leave here for awhile." I asked.

"It was 2 months ago since you last paid!" He said so loudly that my eardrums almost left me. I checked my old fashioned phone to check the date today.

I closed my eyes... it was true. I scratch my nape and bowed.

"Please. Please let me stay for a week— I will—" I wasn't able to complete my words when they started getting all of my other appliances.

They hold my camera— "NO! Please! Not this!" I said and pulled it away to them.

"You can get all of the appliances but not just this." I sternly said.

They shake their head and started getting all of the appliances. I sighed when I saw that the only things that I have now is my blankets, my clothes and my camera.

I called my mom. "Eomma? It's me. Your son. I am dying... I am dying because of loneliness..." I said to my voice message.

I sighed one more time and laid down at cold floor. I positioned myself like a baby in a mother's womb as I hug my father's camera.

"I miss you appa." I said and drifted away to sleep.

The next day ~

"Looks like you haven't sleep properly." Jeongyeon noona said as she put her tray of food.

"Most probably — I haven't get a sleep, a bath and a proper meal." I answered getting so stressed with everything.

"I just wanna finish everything..." I said and looked at the tallest building.

"Pabo!" She said and flicked my forehead.

"If you don't have to stay with you can stay in my house." She said.

But I don't need that... I want my mom back. I want my dad back...

"Thanks noona. I was just kidding awhile ago." I said.

"I am going back now." I said and left her there, I can see that she was worried.

When I came back to the shop, we have a couple customer. The smaller guy is pretty... I mean he have a porcelain like skin and he is a MPREG and by just looking at the other man it could be his husband or boyfriend?

"I told you hyung to change your perfume! Like you smell so awful nowadays!" He said irritatedly.

"Yoongichi, I just take a bath. Also that was because of your pregnancy hormones that's why I smell awful.–"

The MPreg suddenly pouted and started crying. I blinked my eyes in surprise.

That could be — mood swings?

"Shh– Yoongi... Okay okay I am sorry. I will but you ice cream." The other man said, and hugged him.

He suddenly stopped crying?! Wow— just wow!

"Really. Okay! But don't hug me." The guy named Yoongi said to his partner.

The man chuckled and suddenly they realize my existence. "I am sorry about that young man." He said to me.

"We have an appointment here today under the name Kim Seokjin." I quickly went to my counter to check them.

"Ah yes sir." I said and clicked that they will be having a family picture.