XXV

Oh my jams!
I don't want to end the book yet haha!
But we need to say hi to the end ~ hehehe!
Thank your for supporting this book up to till nooow!!!
Please comment and vote!

🔅🔅🔅

Jungkook finished his check up with Yoongi, he even had a small talk with the older who will give birth soon. He is feeling excited on behalf of Yoongi.

After that Jungkook went to the same cafe where he talk to his stepmom he will be having a talk with someone. Whom he really don't understand why this person blames her stupidity with him. Whom he doesn't understand why this girl compares herself to him, why this girl hates him after turning down her feelings and why she thinks that he stole everything from her wherein he never did. It annoys him so much but it is just its time to settle everything now.

"What do you want?" Rose asked.

"I am here to settle our matters with each other." Jungkook answered.

"You know what... from the past few years I never talk about this to you because I feel like you will never understand me. But if I didn't tell it to you — you would not. So I will tel you." Jungkook said.

"Listen here Rose. Stop comparing yourself to me... because we are both different person. I am not mirror. I never stole anything from you and never used you. You are the one who keeps on coming with me assume things that I would fall for you back then— I am sorry. But I am not. I never loved you back then... and about Taehyung hyung. Stop thinking and spreading rumors that I stole him to you. Because you broke up before I came tp his life... and I am his legal husband so stop." Jungkook directly said.

"I thought you will be here begging for me to stop, and beg for my forgiveness." Rose said.

"You know that I already did those back in high school. But you never stop... so maybe talking to you like this would stop you. If not... then I don't care anymore." Jungkook said.

"You would just waste your time and energy trying to ruin a person who is already married." Jungkook added.

"I just wanna ask — are you gay? When— when I confessed to you?" She asked.

"I never knew I was... not when I met Taehyung hyung. He helped me a lot... that's why I don't understand why you left a man who indeed a for keeps one." Jungkook said.

"I have to go now." Jungkook said. "I hope someday we will be in good terms." He added then take his leave.

Well the purpose of him talking to all of the people who hates him... is just he wants to stay away from them without thinking that if he came back to Seoul there are people who still hates him. Well whether they stop or not it's not his problem anymore. Being with his family now is more important.

He went to Taehyung's office to check what his husband doing. He saw him having a board meeting...  Kim Taehyung is that one guy who everyone wants to be with... but he is really lucky... yeah he can now say that he is the luckiest man for having Kim Taehyung and bearing his child was an extra bonus.

He didn't noticed that the meeting has ended, he was just called by Taehyung's secretary. He went to Taehyung's office and there Tae hugged him.

"I got exhausted with all of the reports today. I deserve a hug." He said.

"Yeah. You really deserve a hug." Jungkook said and hugged the older back.