IX

Sorry for the late update

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook locked himself in the bathroom for an hour now. He was hugging his knees afraid of what could be Taehyung's reaction about this. Jeongyeon has been knocking the door but Jungkook wasn't answering, she didn't left at the front of the bathroom door. She was waiting patiently to her precious best friend to come out. Though she is now being anxious of the result —

Taehyung came back from work it was 11 o'clock in the evening already. Late. "Eh? Jeongyeon— what are you doing there?" He asked.

"The floor is cold pabo." Taehyung said.

"Oh— where is Jungkook?" Jeongyeon was not answering he is just looking him with a serious face.

"Yeonie— where is he?" Taehyung asked again.

Jeongyeon pulled Taehyung to walk away from the the bathroom. They sit on the sofa.

"Sit." Jeongyeon asked.

They both sit across to each other.

"Well Kook is in the bathroom. I bought a— PT." Jeongyeon started.

"PT? What's that?" He asked.

"Pregnancy Test— you know the one that use to check if the person is pregnant —"

"Pabo! Of course I know what Pregnancy test is— not PT." Taehyung said chuckling not noticing or not syncing the idea why Jungkook used that.

A moment of silence—

"WHAT?! He is pregnant?!" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"I don't know... he is not answering me and he didn't come out in the bathroom for almost... an hour now he locked himself there." Jeongyeon said.

"I will open the door instead I have my spare keys." Taehyung said and went to their shared room to get the keys in the drawer.

Before he opens the door, Taehyung knocked first. "Kook? I will open the door okay?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook can hear it from inside. He didn't answer he gulped, he swallowed his anxiety on how Taehyung would react with the result. He wiped his tears and his the PT in his pocket.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung called him in a very calm tone. Jungkook fake smile, and look at his best friend looking so worried about the result and the reason why he locked himself in the bathroom.

"It– it is negative hyung." Jungkook lied... he started crying again.

"Shhh... it's okay Kook. We can always try... you don't have to pressure yourself it's okay. You did well... don't worry." Taehyung said and hugged the younger between his sobs.

Jeongyeon stared at Jungkook. Those tears are anxieties— it could be a a positive or negative.

"I will be leaving. So you can have a talk." Jeongyeon excuse herself and left the couple in there. She smiled and looked at them before leaving the two talking.

"Those two are in love with each other." Jeongyeon thought to herself then left.

When she was able to go out she jumped in surprise Jimin was there. Jeongyeon looked at him.

"Jungkook and Taehyung are having some talk. So I guess we should just see JK tomorrow if you—"

"I am here for you." Jimin said.

"Here for me? You could have called me if you —"

"I've been calling you for 30 times now." Jimin said showing his phone screen that all of the recent call was her.