III

Jungkook's POV

I am glad that today I woke up without someone banging my door asking for a small amount of money because of my mother's debts —

I looked at our family picture at the side table. I smiled bitterly — 'I remember the face of the person who raped me 21 years ago' those words are from my mom— I shake my head. My dad didn't do it... my mom was lying she hates me so much that's why...

I looked at my dad's pictures that he was taken... mostly it was my mom smiling in the photos. I was wondering why she have all of those genuine smiles at the lenses... is that all fake...

I sighed... I am tired.

So as I was on my way to the mall for my job... I heard a very loud horn. Whoever own this car I hope his tires get flat.

"Oh look! The loser!" Ohh— it was my number 1 hater back in highschool. 

I didn't bother to answer him because I have my own business.

"You could be the number one and everyone's attention in highschool but still you are the loser for being poor." I looked at her.

If I could just punch this girl's face I swear... She will be slept for a month.

"You know what Rose... if you are here just to insult me. The road is wide and leave me alone." I said and rolled my eyes.

"No. You are the reason why I was not number one back in highschool." She said, why everyone blame me with their stupidity?

"You know what— it is not my fault that you are born stupid." I said and left her there. Without hearing her nonsense words.

When I arrived at the shop... I thought my boss will nagged at me for being absent yesterday. Good thing she did not...

"Good morning welcome to Photoline where your photos are in line to make memories with us." Saying our slogan and my greetings to my customer.

I was surprised when I saw Taehyung looking so fine with his black hair, black suit with a pink neck tie. I stared at him I was mesmerized with his looks... makes me doubt if I should really be his surrogate dad for his soon to be child.

"You are staring babe." Taehyung said to me... as he was actually looking at me too.

"So am I." He smiled.

He went to the counter to kiss my forehead. I was a bit flustered —

"Tae." I said.

"Oh– a nickname." He said smiling again.

"But it is hyung for you kook." He added.

"Can I ask what are you doing here hyung?" I asked. Because he is in the counter with me like—

"You are here as a customer or someone who owns the mall but you shouldn't be here with me in the counter." I said.

"Ah oh yeah— I am sorry I got too excited to see you that I just want to be like a gum so I can stick with you forever." I blinked my eyes with his lame punch line...

"Well I am here to take some pictures with you." I choked at my own saliva.

"Pictures with me?" I repeat trying to regain my not so cool composure.

"Yes babe. Because we are getting married soon... I want us to be the highlight of 2019." He said smiling at me.

"I– I thought our marriage will be secret. Also after giving birth — I will be leaving you." I said.