XX

Is it okay to be active here?

🌸🌸🌸

"I am leaving now." Jin said.

"Please do take care of Jungkook okay." Jin added before leaving Namjoon and Hoseok. Jungkook hides himself inside his room.

"It looks like there is other reason why he was hiding to his husband." Hoseok said.

"Maybe... but I hope whatever the reason is... hiding is not a solution." Jin said.

"We will walk you out hyung." Namjoon said.

"Oh yeah. His best friends are coming here." Jin said.

"Maybe they will stay the night here."

"Okay." Namjoon answered.

"I will stay here. I will clean the guest room for them." Hoseok said.

And Namjoon and Jin left the house. Hoseok started cleaning... when Jungkook opened his door and saw the guest room was opened so he decided to check it.

"Oh hey Kook. Jin hyung has already left." Hoseok said as he was fixing the bed.

"Are we having a visitor?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah we are." Hoseok answered.

"Hm... then I will go to the kitchen to cook." He answered then left the older at the room to avoid any questions.

Jungkook started cooking... what are the other reasons he started chopping the onions. He sighed... Jungkook was actually hiding because he confessed that he likes Taehyung and the death of Taehyung's parents. Well he saw a small note at the back of their family picture frame.

Dear Jungkook,

I am guessing if you saw this letter you are already adult, I hope you were able to finish your studies and having a good times with your family. Your mother... your real mom... died when she was giving birth to you.

Your mother right now... Jeon Jiyoung is my wife, but your mother was my first love. Before me and Jiyoung got married, your mother was already pregnant to you.

Your mom chooses you over her own safety. She really can't bear a child because she hd some complications in her heart... that if she gave birth it may cause to death... I once, become selfish... because I don't wanna lost her... so I told her go get abortion.

But her and I had a fight... she chose you and protected you. She decided to give a birth to someone who will be my number 1 fan in my chosen career. My parents, especially my mom who basically your grandma hates the fact that I chose to be a photographer than to be a business man that will run the company for her.

Jungkook, kook, kookie you gave me the reason to be a photographer, to be a dad to you and you made me realize that I choose the right decision in life. Thank you so much for being born...

You are not a bad luck to me... don't blame yourself to the things that happening to our life. It's not you who made that... so don't blame yourself okay?