XIX

Did I write the chapter number correctly? Joke! Hahaha.

🌸🌸🌸

1 Month later

"He texted you a month ago? But he never texted me?" Taehyung was whining.

"He said he misses you so much and kinda busy with his new job." Jeongyeon said.

"Job?! He is 3 months preggy noow?! And he is still working?!" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi put the chocolate bread that Jimin and Jeongyeon bought inside Taehyung's mouth so he can make him shut up from overreacting.

"Listen okay? Jungkook is with a nurse. So you don't have to worry about him... and the job he was doing wasn't that heavy. I mean he just seat and wait for a customer just like that you don't have to be dramatic there." Yoongi explained.

"I think you know where he is." Taehyung said to Yoongi.

"Yeah. Even if I know where he is I wouldn't tell. Because it was his favor... let me remind you mr. Kim Taehyung." Yoongi started.

"You need to trust your husband while he is away. He promised that he will be back so hold onto it." Yoongi explains.

Taehyung sighed. "So you mean... I will not be with him in his whole pregnancy? Can you hear me hyung? I am not with him the whole pregnancy!" Taehyung whines again.

Yoongi sighed, he suddenly felt bad on Taehyung's part. But Jungkook was just trying his best to hide for him to protect their baby.

"Can you tell me why you betrayed your husband?" Rose asked.

Where is she right now? She is in a cafe with Jungkook's step mother.

"Can you tell me why do you keep on meddling with my life. Can't you just fuck off and leave me alone? I can't do anything if Taehyung and Jungkook are both gay for each other and I don't care." She answered getting annoyed with Rose because she keeps on involving herself with them.

"If Taehyung knows who Jungkook's dad... that would be their greatest downfall." She smirked. "That would be the time wherein Taehyung would blame him because he is really unlucky child." She added then left.

And now... Rose is getting more eager to know why? What is she talking about.

"You are an orphan?" Hoseok asked.

"Hm? I guess so? My mom hates me so as my grandma. My dad... he is dead..." Jungkook said.

How did they end up with this topic? It all started when Hoseok asked why Jungkook loves taking pictures of people around the street. Jungkook answered that the smile they show at the time would never be the same again. That's why whenever he had a chance to capture it he captures them. Then Jungkook started mentioning his father and Hoseok being a type of person who usually ask many questions...

"I am sorry to hear that." Hoseok said.

"That's why whenever I miss my dad I just take some pictures and it feels like he is with me." Jungkook said and started putting some picture frames inside his shop.