XIII

Taehyung's POV

I went out to give Jungkook's space, well he left to buy some milk tea. It is just along the street.

Eunwoo was watering the plants when I went to talk to him. Of course I wanna learn more about Jungkook... like what he likes to do when they are younger? What he usually do on their break time? Many questions.

"Hm... Jungkook loves photography, mr. Kim. He loves taking photos because he believes that you smile the moment he captures it won't be the same way the next time he captures it." Eunwoo started talking randomly about Jungkook, as it was my request.

"Oh– also it was because the last time he saw his mom smiled at him... was at their family photo with his dad." Eunwoo added.

"Oh! Also Jungkook is famous in our school... he maybe the shy type... but he is still famous because he is good at everything. He is very approachable — sweet, kind, and intelligent! A complete package to make it short." Eunwoo said, I nodded as I was agreeing on his statement.

"Oh! Also mr. Kim— since you never asked and also, since I didn't know that you and my childhood best friend would end up married! Your ex girlfriend, Rose... she used to like him. Like literally — because you know your ex is kinda a snake — she confess to him. But JK turned him down saying he is not ready for a relationship yet... and he doesn't want to be the center of attraction. Because of that embarrassment — and confession as she literally confessed with lots of students around the quadrangle — Jungkook turned him down by saying sorry." Eunwoo said. I was so surprised— I never thought of it-

"Ah— wait! I remember — mr. Kim you haven't told about you and Rose to him? It looks like he doesn't not know you used to date—" I stood up, so the reason why he was like that because he is jealous?

"You told him!" I asked, Eunwoo jumps in surprise...

"Y-yes mr. Kim. I– I am sorry—" he said.

I ran to the milk tea cafe that end up a fruit shake cafe. I was late... they are talking already... when Rose was about to slap him... I stopped it of course I won't let anyone to hurt him.

"Is that why you are there? Are you mad at Eunwoo?" Jungkook asked to me softly. He just woke up but he laying down at the sofa and he used my lap as his pillow.

"No... after all it was my fault." I answered looking to his eyes, his eyes are still the same stars that I would love to stare... but they are kinda sad...

"Hyung?" He called my attention.

"You are staring." He cupped my cheeks using his left hand. "I am okay... don't worry. Just kinda tired yesterday." He said, I pushed him softly so he sit properly then I made him sit on my lap and hugged me. He leaned his head at my shoulder as if it was the most comfortable pillow.

"I am sorry again Kook." I said.

"Thank you hyung. Thank you." He repeatedly said.

I heard a soft snore, I checked my wrist watch it's 9 o'clock in the morning and he was sleeping again. I let him sleep as I make small circles at his back.

-
Third Person's POV

"Why Taehyung and Jungkook are not visiting me? I miss his husband." Madame Kim said.

"I heard Tae take a 1 week vacation and went to your farm in Daegu with his husband." Jin said smiling.

"Oh really! Oh! — I need to go there and visit." Madame Kim said excitedly, then left Jin who just finished checking her up.