Special Chapter II

Jungkook was cleaning their storage room, he was looking for his old camera. Because, Beomgyu was into photography right now. Even though he is just 7 years old... they let him do the things that will improve his skills as long as it was good for him and they have their supervision.

Jungkook is now on his 3rd year in college.

He saw a violet box, it look so pretty and at the same time old. He pulled a chair and stepped on it to reach the violet box.

"Appaaaaaa" Beomgyu called him outside the storage room.

"Are you insideee?" He asked.

"Yeah I am baby. Come inside." Jungkook answered.

Beomgyu sneaks his head first to see his appa opening a box. He walked to where his appa standing.

"What is that appa?" Beomgyu asked.

Dear Grandma,

I started writing today... so you can read this. I heard this helps to lessen the symptoms. Make your mind busy by reading some words... because it gives you some exercise.

But today... I am not sure about what all I did...

I sounded so pervert asking someone to marry me and literally bear my child.

KTH — 2019 May 13

Dear Grandma,

Today is May 20, 2019... it was the day you met my fiance and the mother slash father of your soon to be grandchildren.

I am glad you liked him as soon as you saw him.

Because... I like him too.

KTH

Dear Grandma,

I just wanna say that... I didn't use kook.

It is just... I want to help him then he wants to help me. We are both helping each other grandma.

KTH

Dear Grandma,

I was able to choose... and I choose wisely...
I choose based on what I feel like I want to do...
and that was is... to protect Jungkook.

KTH

Dear Jungkook,

My Jungkook, I am sorry too... If I wasn't able to follow your request. I can't for that long so I will find you. If you want to hide because you want to be strong then do it while I can't find you.

I will also hm... going to reveal our relationship because this is what is right. Because I love you too. Yes Jeon Jungkook! I love you too!

So please come back to me now! It feels like decades now...

Yours Truly,
Kim Taehyung

Jungkook wiped his tears.

"A—appa?" Beomgyu called his appa and pulled the hem of father's shirt.

Jungkook looked at his son, he smiled at him.

"Why are you crying?" Beomgyu asked he was about to cry too. Like seeing his appa crying made him feel like he wants to cry with him.

"Is that bad?" Beomgyu asked about the box that Jungkook was looking.

"No. These are all your dad's letter for his grandma. I wonder if he was able to give it to her." Jungkook said.