EPILOGUE

Again from the bottom of my heart to the back of the moon! Thanks for supporting this book! I love you all!

💕💕💕

After 4 years ~

Jeongyeon and Jimin are happily new married now, they went out for their honeymoon. While Jungkook's stepmom change for good of course his grandma too... gladly even Rose change... they heard the she will be having a baby soon too.

And Jungkook —

"KIM BEOMGYU!" Jungkook called his son's name.

It was Beomgyu's first day at the school.

"Appa!!! Appa!!! Dad gave me this." And showed a black card.

"He said that I can go buy everything using this." Jungkook closed his eyes.

"Also what is this?" Jungkook asked when he checked Gyu's bag.

"Chocowates!!! Dad said I can put as much as chocowates inside my bag!" Beomgyu said excitedly he even jumps his small feet in excitement.

"Where is your dad?" Jungkook asked "go call him in the kitchen to eat your breakfast." Jungkook said then Beomgyu went upstairs.

It's been 4 years since he gave birth to a healthy boy and that was Kim Beomgyu . He could still remember how panicked Taehyung is...

Jungkook was eating some tangerines late at night. When he felt like his baby bumps become so numb.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung asked.

"I— I don't — know." Jungkook answered having a hard time.

"Wait. Kookie? Baby? Jungkook? What's happening?" Taehyung asked started panicking.

"I think— I will give birth soon?" Jungkook answered sweats started to form because his stomach was aching.

"Oh my ghaaad! I need to call the police!" Taehyung said.

"Shit— hyung! Why the police!!! Ahhhhh—!" Jungkook screams.

"Ohh that was sexy!" Taehyung said and he ends up calling Kim Seokjin who was at LA right now.

"Hello! What sexy! I told you don't have —"

"Hyung! Jungkook! Jungkook is giving — oh my ghaaaaad blood! He is giving birth!" Taehyung said.

"You dumbass CEO! Stop gay panicking and bring him at the hospital!" Jin said screaming at the other line— Taehyung felt like his ears were about to explode.

Taehyung carried his huswife then went to the hospital.

He sighed remembering how panicked Taehyung is... like he could be the most cool in the meetings, walking at the mall, hm... maybe at bed too? But when it comes to Jungkook crying or hurting... if he needs to buy the whole world he will do it for Jungkook so he just stop crying.

"Yah! Kim Beomgyu! I said just put it inside your bag but didn't told you to open them." Taehyung said, Jungkook could hear the two bickering again.