XVII

Not the ending yet lols. No more end.

🌸🌸🌸

Later that afternoon Taehyung called for a prescon to answer all of those rumors.

When he walk-in the prescon room, the flashes coming from their cameras hit his eyes. He closed his eyes to gain some patience and to stop himself from yelling.

His grandma is in the recovery room now, the old woman got stressed because of the rumors that are floating everywhere but that wasn't the reason why he was run to the emergency room. It was just an act to meet Jungkook and Taehyung... because he was about to give the two some parenting ticket. It was a seminar on how to be ready for your first baby... but sadly Jungkook runaway.

Who is Jeon Jungkook?

Is is true that he blackmailed Kim Taehyung to make him pregnant?

Taehyung was married but to a guy?

"I call you all here, for the sake of stopping you. Stopping you meddling about my status in life. So yeah here it is... hear me out, I need to be understand not to be judged... but if you will going to judge me be sure that you already can buy a whole mansion full of gucci inside." He started.

"Who is Jeon Jungkook? I don't know him too. Because the Jungkook I know was Kim... and he is my husband now. Is is true that he blackmailed Kim Taehyung to make him pregnant? No he didn't blackmailed me. But to be honest we started to a shitty contract that he will be bearing my child. But I end up falling in love with him so I don't think that was considered a blackmail if I was mesmerized by his beauty. Taehyung was married but to a guy? Hm... I used him and his so yeah he is a guy and I don't care I love him. Yes he is an mpreg if you are about to throw some hate and hurtful words my lawyer is ready to file a case. Now if you still have question... it's your time to ask now." Taehyung explaining everything.

"So what about Rose? What happened to you and her you were dating right?" The reporter asked.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"If there is a website news that will spread a rumor about me and rose getting back together or dating her I will surely sue you all. Because I am not and will never be. Because I am married." Taehyung said looking at the reposting coldly as if his looks are threatening the reporter ask one more and you don't have job anymore. Look.

"Any questions?" Taehyung asked looking at them all.

"You are an influencer... so you are influencing the young ones to support same sex marriage?" One reporter asked.

"I am an influencer by category... I am not encouraging them to be one. It is their discretion not mine. It's their own way of understanding not mine." Taehyung answered.

The interview ended well? Taehyung guess. If it wasn't that well he doesn't care at least now... he is not hiding any secrets to the public.

"Are you sure you can handle the life here in Yuwol Island?" Yoongi asked.

Well Yuwol Island is still part of Jeju (a/n: wait I am just making things up okay.) the island is small, but the people here are very kind and caring. This island was owned by Min Yoongi's parents.