12| Vengeance is Mine

Sean's POV

"what the hell is wrong with you?!" we all yelled at ken.

"it just happened, okay? i didn't mean to sleep with her." ken said honestly. "it was the spur of the moment. i swear it."

"do you know how hurt she's gonna be when she knows the truth?! she's gonna be torn!" i yelled at him. he stood up, having enough.

"i know i fucked up, guys! i'm aware of my actions. bailey's strong, she can take it. she knows how much i love her." ken said frustrated. "can you guys just be here for me? please? i feel bad enough."

we all nodded sitting down on his couch. "of course." josh p said ruffling his hair. "don't sweat it."

~~~~~~~~
Kaycee's POV

i put the last article of clothing in my bag and walked out the door, on my way to school. i had gone home yesterday after school instead of sean's house.

i was thankful today was friday. this week had been exhausting between homework, dance rehearsals, and all the conflicts with my friends. i was listening to music when i felt an arm over my shoulder. i looked to see it was josh b.

"hey, kaycee!" he greeted with a smile. i smoothly dropped his arm, liking my personal space. i looked up at him to greet him only to notice quite a few marks on his neck but decided not to comment on it.

"hey josh. is sean coming today?" i asked. he snickered at me but didn't say anything. "what?"

"yes, your boyfriend is coming to see you. what is with you two always wanting to know of the other's whereabouts?" josh chuckled. he was kind of right. i guess we just liked to know each other are okay.

"he's not my boyfriend. and did you get my text about tomorrow?" i said annoyed.

"no. actually, now that you brought it up, something has been wrong with my phone for like a week now." he said whipping it out. while he tried to tamper with it, i felt a presence behind us so i turned around to see sean walking in our direction. "come on. let's go walk with sean." i grabbed josh by his wrist and pulled him with me without waiting for a response.

"hey, shamu!" i greeted him with a smile. he immediately smiled back but it was short lived as his eyes shifted downward. i followed his gaze and saw that my hand was still on josh's wrist.

i quickly let go suddenly feeling bad about the action. "hi kayc." he said, voice still raspy from sleep. the sound made my stomach flip. we took the time to examine each other. he wore a flowy black v-neck with sweatpants and his signature nikes. "hey josh. what are you doing here?"

"bro, i live down the street. you know that. when i left, i saw kaycee walking alone so i decided to walk with her." josh explained smiling. my eyes flickered between them as i felt tension settle in. they were having some type of stare down and i wasn't here for it. they're best friends!

"ooh, look at the time. we all have to go to that place called school." i said looking at my wrist as if there were a watch on it. that was all it took for sean to smile at me in amusement and keep walking.

thankfully, we walked to school in peace and friendliness. we all made jokes we all laughed at and we had our normal conversation. once we got to school, people were crowding a specific area. wanting to know, we made our way to it.

people snapped pics, laughed, and made jokes at whatever it was. i got to the front of the crowd and my stomach dropped. there displayed on the wall was a poster that contained a pic of sean and i asleep, cuddling in bed. on it in big red letters, it said, 'gave it up on the first night'. not only that, but other photos that showed sean and i in our element. us at the party and one in rehearsal with me on his lap.