20| Cry For Help

Dance videos mentioned:
-https://youtu.be/r6oEoxXn4wU
-https://youtu.be/GgIQ3i_rhfM

Sean's POV

josh b and i walked into the studio with our dance bags swung over our shoulders. julian, ken, and josh p went to millenium to come up with ideas for choreo. we were taking will's class at expg la studios. i was hoping kaycee was there so that i could talk to her.

i know it might be too soon since she and the others just found out about everything, but i wanted her to know i was sorry. that she truly meant a lot to me. when we began stretching, i heard a melodious giggle fill the air. kaycee.

once my eyes landed on her, my heart soared. she smiled widely talking to amari. i noticed that they had become more friendly due to tricia's classes and traveling together in the past. he was one of the firsts to catch me checking out kaycee in a not so innocent manner.

while staring, i saw him point and look over at me, probably notifying her that i was burning holes into the side of her head. kaycee didn't even bother to turn her head and just brushed it off. come on, kayc. look at me. please.

i missed how her eyes would light up whenever she saw me. now, they darkened with anger or had no light in them as if i had sucked it all out. i missed her forest-like orbs and how they would stare into my chocolate ones, pulling me in. i forced myself to look away from the glowing girl across the room and tried my best to distract myself by talking to josh.

"alright! let's have some fun." will said clapping his hands.

~~~~~
"okay, first group..." he announced trailing off while scanning the room. he and janelle just finished dancing and were now picking students to dance. we were dancing to going bad by meek mill and drake. i was grateful that it was a hard hitting hip-hop piece because i wanted to get my frustration out.

"let's have josh b, amari, sean, sheaden, and hector." will said tapping us on the shoulders. we all stood in the middle of the room, the class applauding us. will started the music and we waited for the cue to start the routine.

i let the music take over my body and persona. my body moved fluidly to the music and my frustrations had already melted away. i heard people hyping us up beside me as we freestyled and i thrived off of it. i felt good in the welcoming environment.

soon, we all stopped dancing and complimented each other. "boys, fantastic as always! let's have autumn, jadyn, bailey, and kaycee." he called from his spot behind the cameraman. i joined in on the applause as they came to the middle of the room, ready to dance. unexpectedly, bailey, kaycee, and jadyn came from my direction. jadyn and i locked eyes when bumping into me and she gave me a cold look.

"let's go!" will yelled, causing the class to join in on the cheering. they began dancing and i immediately felt their energy. i loved watching kaycee do hip-hop routines. it always brought out an aggressive side that i was determined to see more often.

i watched her intently as she moved smoothly. i wasn't gonna lie, something about this turned me on, but i wasn't gonna think about that right now. i needed to talk to her and for her to listen.

they finished dancing everyone cheered, some throwing their hats. i kept my eye on her for the rest of the class. seeing that she left the room alone, i made my move and followed after her.

~~~~~~
Chloe's POV

"thank you guys for coming out! i really appreciate it. you all completely murdered the choreo tonight, so thank you for that as well. have a great night!" phil said smiling. we applauded him once more and everyone left.