•T W O•

I wake up at 5 AM and change into a suitable outfit for a mission. A black crop top, some black shorts, a black jacket, and shin high black boots.

I quickly put on a bit of makeup and grab my gun, then I walk out the door.

As I walk down the hall, I notice Taeyang standing infront of the weapons room.

I frown. "What?"

"I'm coming with you." He says simply, handing me a few bullet magazines and a few daggers.

I roll my eyes, "Really? You've gotta be kidding me!" I groan.

"I already cleared out with YG, so we're good to go." He tucks a gun in his waistband and a dagger in his boot. "Come on, let's go."

I trudge behind him as we head to the motorcycles. I get on one and put on a helmet.

"Let's go. Follow me." I start the machine and start driving off to the location that he's supposed to be at.

The drive is about an hour away, so it shouldn't be too bad.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

I get off the motorcycle and remove my helmet.

Taeyang gets off as well and pulls out his gun. I do the same and we approach the run down shack.

At the entrance, I hold up a hand to Taeyang. "Wait here."

He frowns. "Hell no."

I scowl. "This is my mission, so my rules. Unless you don't like them, you can get your ass back on that motorcycle and go home."

He glares down at me and let's out a frustrated sigh. "Fine. Scream if you need me."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

I adjust my grip on the gun and cautiously walk inside. It's muddy and dark, only a few foggy windows giving some sunlight.

I step around and spot another room. I walk up to it and slowly pull out open.

That's when I see him.

His standing at a table with his back facing me. I hold up my gun and turn off the safety, creating a soft click.

"Finally." He turns around and grins. "Took you long enough."

I frown. He knew I was coming?

Then a muscly arm wraps around my neck in a choke hold.

I gasp and immediately grip the firm arm. I grit my teeth as the arm squeezes more and more, cutting off my air supply. Then I'm lifted slightly, my toes barely grazing the floor. I gasp for air as the arm squeezes tighter.

Jungkook smirks as my face turns hot with blood. "Not so strong now, are we?"

I glare at him and use all my force to stomp on the foot of the guy holding me. He drops his arms and starts yelling cuss words whilst grabbing his foot. I gasp for air and rub my throbbing neck.

"Bitch." He groans.

I roll my eyes and knee him in the face while he's hunched over. He flies backwards and holds his now bleeding nose.

Jungkook's eyes widen. "Hyung!" He's about to go to his precious Hyung, but I pull out my gun and point it at his face.

"Don't!" I yell. He freezes and looks up at me, his eyes turning dark with anger.

"You hurt my Hyung, you have to deal with me." He rolls up his sleeves and cracks his knuckles.

I tuck my gun away and position myself. "Then let's do this."

I charge at him and pull back my fist, and he gets ready. I bring down my fist and prepare to punch his face, but his palm stops my punch. He grabs my wrist with his large hands and flings me across the room. I land on the floor on my back and groan. That hurt like hell.

I get up and crack my neck. He smirks and takes out a small dagger. He flips it in his hand and comes closer to me.

I reach for my own and twist it in my hand as we approach each other. I bring my arm up, ready to swing down, but he swats my arm away and grabs ahold of my neck. He slams me against the wall and squeezes harder with his hand as he places the dagger in his hands very close to my eye.

My eyes widen and I try to move away, but his grip on my neck tightens with every movement I make.

I decide to use my legs. And I know exactly how.

I swing my leg up between his legs and hit his groin.

His eyes widen and he lets go of me, placing his hands on his crotch and lowering to the ground, groaning in pain.

I grab my neck as it still trobs, then I remember my mission to begin with.

To terminate him.

I take out my gun and turn off the safety, then point it at his head.

"Sweet dreams."

Then a gunshot rings through the air, and an agonizing pain surges through my arm.

I scream and clutch my arm as blood trickles out of the wound. I fall to my knees and look behind me, realizing that the other guy has shot me. Now that I see him, I get a better look at his features.

He's pretty short, actually. His mint hair is styled with a bandana, his clothes somewhat baggy. His expression is blank as he stares down at me with his cold eyes.

Then he brings his veiny fist down and and punches me right in the face, causing my head to hit the hard ground.

The pain is instant, then my vision starts to fade, and the last thing I hear is Taeyang screaming my name.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

My eyes flutter open slightly, bright light shining throughout the room.

I look around, spotting white walls and a window with bars on them. There's also a toilet, a sink, and a mirror.

I sit up, then realize my wounded arm is in a sling. It's made of a thick cotton bandage and a large clip.

I stand up and head to the mirror, just to check out how I look.

Once I take a good look in the mirror, I recoil.

I look horrible.

My entire neck and cheekbone are bruised pink and purple, my skin is paler than normal, and my cheek is scraped.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair, attempting to clean it up a bit.

Then the door opens, and a tall kid, probably younger than me, walks in. He's clad in a ripped denim jacket and some black pants, his hair styled messily to the side. Now that I think of it, he kind of looks like Jungkook, which makes me well up with anger. I wish to never see that asshole ever again.

He sits down next to the bed and takes a clipboard from off the bedside table. He opens the pen and stares at me with a bright expression.

"Hello, Lalisa." He smiles. "Welcome to BigHit."

__________________________

A/N: vote and comment!❤️

- bangtan_bomb_