•F I V E•

"Up! Wake up!"

I'm shaken awake by a guy that looks relatively familiar. Then I see the mono lids and the double eyelid. It's the guy from the other day.

I groan and rub my eyes. He's standing a foot away from the bed, a curious stare directed at me.

"We've found something. Come." He grabs my arm and takes me out of my room and into the hall.

I tiredly waddle after him, then follow him into a large conference room with more people inside. I only recognize Bang Si-Hyuk, Jimin, and Jungkook, along with Hoseok and the mint haired man who shot me. The other two are a mystery to me.

Taehyung sits me down next to Jimin, then sits down next to me.

"Well, now that you're all here, why don't we start." Bang Si-Hyuk says. He pulls up a video to the large flat screen on the wall and presses play. "We were able to hack into the video cams for further information, and were somewhat successful."

Taeyang comes into view, along with GD.

Taeyang runs his hands over his face and through his hair, pulling at the roots frustratedly. "I can't believe I left her alone."

GD sighs. "You couldn't have known."

"I should have." Taeyang shoots back. "Boss said this would happen, and I wasn't there for her."

GD frowns. "What do you mean?"

Taeyang sighs once again. "He said that he knew this would happen."

"What did he do?" GD asks.

"Nothing." He says back. "He told me not to do anything nor to go after her. That it was part of his plan."

I widen my eyes. So me being kidnapped by these egg-headed buffoons was part of his plan?!

I work my jaw as I continue to watch the video. This is making me really pissed off about my boss, right now. What else is he hiding?

GD frowns and grinds his teeth together. "Well, did he say what his plan was?"

Taeyang nods. "To get on the inside so they can get enough information about them. He wants to use them for something."

"What for?"

Taeyang shrugs, then the video cuts off.

Everyone turns to me expectantly.

I put my hands up. "This is the first I'm hearing of it, I swear."

The one with black hair and plump lips eyes me before turning to Bang Si-Hyuk. "What do you think?"

He sets his eyes on me, observing me. Wheels start to spin in his head, then he speaks up. "Send her back."

The one with blonde hair raises his brows. "What? Why?"

"I have an idea, RM, don't worry." He says, shushing RM.

Bang Si-Hyuk turns to me. "What do you think about what you've just heard?"

I glare at the screen. "He's dead."

"Well, I have another presentation to show you. I presume you never knew this, or else you still wouldn't be working for YG." He clicks a few buttons before another video pops up.

He presses play, then a couple I've never met but always known appears.

My parents. And they're holding a baby, presumably me.

"What is this?" I ask, pointing at the screen.

He doesn't answer. Now the other men in the room look confused.