• T H I R T E E N •

My eyes flutter open, a tired sensation washed over me.

I'm in what looks like a hospital ward. There's similar white beds scattered around the large room, curtains separating each bed for a touch of privacy. I try to sit up, but pain seizes my limbs and travels up my spine. I wince and lay back down, then I realize the IV needle sticking out of my arm. I also notice that my whole upper body is covered in nothing but bandages that are woven around me from my waist all the way up to my chest. I'm wearing some sort of white shorts and my hair feels brittle.

"Morning, Lisa." My head snaps up, then I find three boys standing at the foot of my bed. I didn't even hear them coming.

They all have dark hair except for one, his hair being a stricking blue. They're all wearing scrubs, like their man nurses, or something.

"I'm Taehun." The one with the big eyes smiles.

"I'm Huening Kai." The other brunette says.

"And I'm Yeonjun." Blue haired guy finishes.

Taehyun begins changing my IV bag while Huening Kai peels a bandages from off my cheek. Yeonjun sits down at the foot of my bed with a clipboard.

"Okay, so, how are you feeling? Any pain?" He asks.

I nod. "My back."

He nods and scribbles something down on his clipboard. He smiles. "I'll get you some pain killers in a jiff." He then leaves, Taehyun and Huening Kai following after him.

I lay back down and sigh, closing my eyes. I relish in this newfound peace until that's cut short.

"Where the hell?" My eyes snap open and I stare ahead of me.

Rosé's sitting up, wearing a giant white t-shirt. Her strawberry blonde hair looks dull instead of naturally shiny. She has a cut running from her scalp down to the center of her forehead, along with a bruised cheek. Her skin is paler than normal, making her hair and lips a more vibrant hue.

Looking around, I find all three of them in here with me, my unnies still unconscious.

Rosé's eyes land on me, then her gaze immediately hardens. "Where are we?" She asks.

"Big Hit." I reply.

She gulps and huddles into her blanket. She looks around the spacious room and sets her mouth into a fine line.

"Why are we here? What happened?" She asks, her voice dripping with venom.

"When you guys hit the tree, we got you out while you were unconscious." I explain.

That seems to make her furious. "You brought us to this hellhole? I'd rather die than be here, especially with you."

"You would have been dead if we didn't get you out of that car." I snap. "You should be thanking me."

Silence overtakes the large room, and I cross my arms, irritation running through my veins.

The double doors to the ward opens and Jungkook and Jimin walk in. Jungkook looks fine aside from the split lip and bruised cheek, but Jimin... That's another story.

He still has a puffy face and bruised features from being beat to death by Taeyang, but he's regained some of the colour back into his skin.

"How are you?" He asks, sitting at the foot of my bed.

I shrug. "I hurt, but I'll live." I say quietly. "I always do."

Both boys smile sadly before Jungkook holds out his hand. "Come, boss wants to talk."