•S I X•

It's been a few hours and my eyes are drained dry from crying.

When things change so abruptly, things that are a hard subject you need to poke around, it has a huge impact.

My whole life I thought my parents hated me, that they were horrible people with some sort of problem about my existence. But all that changed in the span of a twenty minute meeting.

All my opinions, all my past information about them was a total lie to keep me from knowing the truth.

I never would have been in this life if they were still alive. I never would have been where I am today. I would probably be living a normal life, I might even be in school.

But all of that was ruined the day Yang Hyun-suk came into my life. He screwed it all up just for my recruitment.

And I will forever hate him.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

I've been sitting in my room without moving for at least an hour after my breakdown was over. I haven't even moved once, not even to scratch my nose.

I don't want to see anyone, all I want to be is alone.

Then a knock on the door makes my frustration grow.

The door opens and a kid with blonde hair walks in with a first aid kit.

He smiles warmly. "Hi, Lisa. I'm Beomgyu." He holds up the kit. "I'm here to check your wound."

I nod and he steps forward and sits next to me. He pulls up the sleeve of Jimins shirt and slowly peels away the bandage covering the hole in my arm.

When he removes it, I get a real look at my injury.

I think I threw up a bit in my mouth.

There's thick black stitches keeping the gunshot wound closed up, pulling my skin and tugging it together. I've never had stitches before, so seeing the thread looping through my skin makes me go sick.

I look away and shut my mouth tightly as Beomgyu examins it carefully with gloved hands. Then he takes a bottle of disinfectant and a cotton pad.

"This might sting a bit." He  warns. He coats the cotton pad with the clear liquid and cautiously places it over the wound, causing this awful stinging sensation to flow through my veins. It's like having a jug of lemon juice poured into your eyes. It hurts.

I hiss and tense up, wincing and clenching my jaw.

He grimaces. "Sorry." He quickly rubs the pad over the wound and throws it away. Then he takes a new bandage and wraps it around my arm. "There, all done."

I nod. "Thanks." He smiles and starts packing his things as the door opens.

Jungkook stands in the doorway. I immediately slump with annoyance. Seeing him everywhere is making me seriously annoyed.

"We have a game plan. Let's go." He takes my arm and walks us down the hallway.

It's dead silence as we make our way to the conference room. It's so awkward that I wish I had my phone to pass the time.

"I'm sorry."

I look up with a surprised expression.

He's apologizing?

"Pardon?"

He looks down at me, now clearly agitated. "Do I really need to say it again? I'm sorry for being rude about the whole video. I didn't know they were your parents." He says, a hint of annoyance dripping from his voice.

I smirk slightly. "Aw, Jeon, are you becoming an old softy?" I pout dramatically.

He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Why do I bother dealing with you?" He says.

"Because you loooooooooooovvvveeee me." I say smugly.

He laughs at that. "Yeah right. I wish I could jump off a building every time I see you."

"Like I don't feel the same." I roll my eyes.

Thankfully, we reach the conference room. He opens the door and I walk in, not looking in the direction of the eyes watching me. I sit down next to Jimin, where be pats my shoulder slightly.

"Alright!" RM claps his hands. "Let's get down to business." He pulls out a few files and hands them to a few of us. "We're splitting up for this. Some support be the distraction, some will be distractions, some will be keeping watch, and some will go inside of YG HQ." He says. "Jin, Hobi, and I will keep watch so nothing happens. Jimin, Tae, and Yoongi will be the distractions."

"Question." Taehyung raises his hand. "Does it matter what we do?" RM shakes his head, making Taehyung grin and turn to Jimin and Yoongi. "Graffiti penis?"

Yoongi cackles. "You bet."

I snort and shake my head. They'll definitely get some attention.

"And Lisa and Jungkook will take on Yang Hyun-suk's office."

I widen my eyes at that. He wants me to work with Jungkook???

I frown, and so does Jungkook. Guess he's not happy either.

"Dig up anything you can that sounds suspicious." RM says.

I sigh and work my jaw. I presume that I can't do anything, so I'll just have to deal with him.

"When do we start?" I ask.

"Right away." He says with an amused grin.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

I've changed into my clothes I wore the day of my mission, except they're clean. They didn't want me to be suspicious when I get there in new clothes if someone sees me.

I tie up my boots and tuck a gun into my holster and a dagger, as well as a few bullet magazines, then I tie up my hair into a ponytail and put on my jacket when there's a knock on the door.

"It's open." I call.

The door opens and Jin steps inside. "Ready?"

I nod. "Let's go."

We walk out of my room and head to the garage, where the van is.

Hobi loads a rifle and hands it to me. I shake my head. "I already have a gun."

He shrugs. "If you say so." He gives it to Yoongi instead.

We all load inside the black van, where a laptop and headset lay on the passenger seat. RM sits there and puts on the headset and opens the laptop.

"Let's do this."

__________________________

A/N: vote and comment!❤️

- bangtan_bomb_