•S E V E N•

The ride to YG headquarters is almost two hours long.

I've been sitting in the backseat of the van with five of the boys while Jin drove and RM read coordinates.

"Jimin, truth or dare?" Tae asks the older.

"Dare." Jimin smirks.

Tae grins mischievously. "I dare you to kiss Yoongi Hyung on the cheek."

Jimin's cheeks flare up a pink hue. He glances at the older, who bites his lip nervously. I've never seen them like this towards each other. Am I witnessing the beggining of something?

Jimin cringes and puckers up his pink lips, then slowly leans over to Yoongi. The guy shuts his eyes tightly as Jimins lips land on his cheek.

I snort and Jimin pulls away before rubbing his mouth and cringing immensely. Yoongi, on the other hand, has wide eyes directed at Jimin.

"Okay, Hoseok. Truth or dare?" Jimin asks.

"Truth."

"Are you a virgin?" I almost choke at the question. Is that a wise question to ask?!

Hobi laughs to himself. "You think I'm a virgin? That's hilarious."

I grimace at the thought of Hobi getting it on.

Nope.

Never imagining that ever again.

Hobi turns to me. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I grin.

He grins even wider. "I dare you to kiss Jeon over here."

I widen my eyes.

My world stops around me.

KISS JUNGKOOK???????????

"I-I....what?" I compute the words he's just told me.

"Kiss him." He says simply. He turns my body to face Jungkook. "Pucker up, kid. You can't say no."

I nervously stare at Jungkook, who seems very uncomfortable.

"Hyung, seriously?" He whines.

Hobi nods and grins widely, along with the others.

I sigh and silently pray.

Please please please please please!!!

Jungkook sighs and takes my face in his hands, causing me to flinch.

He brings his face closer to mine and I start to panick. His eyes grow dark as his face inches closer, closing the gap to a dangerously small space. Our noses are almost touching.

No no no no no no no no no no!!!

"BLOODY MURDER!!!" I scream and jump backwards into Jimin, who tumbles backwards as well. I must've scared Jin because the car swerves dangerously at my outburst.

"Jesus Christ, Lisa! What the hell?!" He screams frantically. "I could have gotten us killed!"

I steady myself. "Sorry!" I move back to my spot, just a little less close to Jungkook. "Are we almost there?"

Namjoon nods and points into the distance. "It's right there." I squint and spot the building as a small black spec in the gray daylight.

I slump backwards against the car wall. This is probably the last thing I thought I'd be doing. Betraying my old agency, fighting them with my ex-enemies. Imagine their faces when they find out.

When we get to the HQ, me, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin, and Tae exit the car and go to a side door I've been sneaking out of my whole life.

I grab a bobby pin and start to maneuver the lock to open it. Luckily, it works. I slowly push open the door and check around to see if anyone's there. All clear.