•T H R E E•

I dislike this kid already.

First of all, he called me 'Lalisa', which is a bad start for first impressions. Second, he's acting like he doesn't work for the gang whom mine is enemies with. He's just acting like some peppy weather girl.

I glare at him as he smiles annoyingly nicely at me.

"Who are you?" I demand. "What happened to Taeyang?"

"Soobin. I'm Soobin. And you are Lalisa Manoban, 22 years old, from Bangkok, Thailand. How'm my doing so far?" He asks, looking up from his clipboard after listing my life from a piece of paper.

I work my jaw, "Pretty damn accurate."

He smiles wider. "Good! And I hear Taeyang is fine. Jungkook and Yoongi left him alone." I sigh with relief. "Now, how's your arm?"

"It hurts, what do you think? I got shot, for crying out loud!"

He doesn't seem fazed at all by my outrage. He seems as jolly as freaking Santa Claus.

I sit back in bed as Soobin scribbles down a bunch of crap on his clipboard. He then looks back up at me.

"Alright, I'll be back in a jiff!" He gets up and waltzes to the door, then mock-salutes before exiting.

I huff and walk up to the window, where I get a clear view of the outdoor training fields. A bunch of teenagers fighting each other, weight lifting, playing basketball, etc. It looks almost like a prison.

Then the door to the room opens once again and Soobin walks in, this time with an older man. He is pretty short, shorter than me, with wire rimmed glasses and black hair. Then I realize who it is.

Bang Si-Hyuk smiles. "Hello Lalisa, how nice of you to join us."

"Like I wanted to." I mumble.

"Excuse me?" He stares at me intently when he heard me.

"Nothing." I smile sarcastically.

His smile is less inviting now, and more irritated. He chuckles, staring at his feet, then he looks back up at me.

"I'd like for you to come with me." He says.

I frown, "No."

His smile and expression don't change. "Alright, then let's cut a deal." He says. "You come with me, and we have a nice little chat. If not, I can simply bring you to the black room and have Mr. Jeon teach you a lesson until you decide to talk. It is your decision, but I do suggest you go for the first one." He smiles bitterly.

I work my jaw. It's not that I can't go through a good torture, which I've gone through many times, but the though of having it done to me by Jungkook makes me want to throw up.

I stand up. Bang Si-Hyuk opens the door for me then leads me out and down the hall.

This place is pretty nice. The floors are marble, the walls are some sort of rock that I've never seen before, and the stair cases are made of glass with golden railings. It's nothing like YG headquarters.

Him and Soobin lead me to a small interrogation room, where I spot a man with red hair.

"Well, I'll leave you to it, then. I have lots of work to do." Bang Si-Hyuk bows and walks farther down the hall.

Soobin walks me inside and sits me down, then stands next to the door. Then the man sitting infront of me starts speaking.

He looks nicer than Jungkook and that mint haired guy. His eyes are softer, not to mention that he looks a lot more relaxed. But, is it wrong of me to say that he kind of looks like a horse?