•E I G H T•

"Lisa?"

My feet stop and my body stills.

You have got to be kidding me.

Rosé and Jennie look at me with wide eyes. They both smile, then they fall as their eyes land on Jungkook.

"Wait...is that...?" Rosé points to him.

I sigh and nod. Now she looks angry.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Jennie asks, immediately pointing her gun at him. His instincts react and he points the riffle at the girls.

He stares at them intently, his index hovering over the trigger.

I stare in between them, not sure what to do.

My best friends? Or my new ally?

"Lisa, what the hell did you get yourself into?" Rosé asks with a hint of viciousness in her voice.

"You don't understand—"

"You're working with our enemies, there's no explanation needed to understand that you betrayed us." Jennie growls. She cocks the gun and points it at me this time.

"This is by far the stupidest thing you've ever done, Lalisa Manoban." Rosé grits angrily. "These people killed your parents!"

I freeze. "What did you just say?"

She looks confused. "You didn't know? This kid killed them. Boss told me." She says matter-of-factly.

I scoff. If only she knew.

"I'm done with this." I say, then point my gun at the wall next to her head. I fire and stone flies into her face, causing her to shriek and drops her gun.

"Go go go!" I yell. Me and Jungkook make a run for it.

"Lalisa Manoban, you're dead!" Jennie yells. Then a gunshot rings through the air, hitting the door infront of us. I push it open and we run down another hallway.

We sprint as fast as our legs can take us until I hear a machine gun firing at the ceiling.

Oh god.

GD stands at the other end of the hallway with his classic machine gun pointed at the ceiling. He's staring at us with a hard glare. He points the gun at us.

"Lisa, you mind explaining why you're with him?" He asks.

I freeze. I don't want to hurt him, and I don't want him to hate me, either.

I tuck my gun away and slowly walk closer to him, Jungkook keeping his ground.

GD points the machine gun directly at me, his gaze hardening as I take a step forward.

"Listen to me." I tell him with my hands up. "Everything that Boss had told you was a lie. They're planning something."

"You're lying." He says, his grip shaking.

"They're planning to use us in a war we don't want to be a part of."

"You're lying!" He yells. His expression makes it look like he's in pain. "They said they're trying to get rid of the evil, not the innocent."

"They lied." I say calmly. "Whatever they said was a lie." I say.

"You know what?" He says, putting down the machine gun slowly. "I don't know what to believe." He drops the weapon, making me sigh with relief. "But I do know when to get rid of those who betrayed you." He says. He shakily holds up a hand gun. "I'm sorry." His voice trembles and he grits his teeth, then cocks the gun and aims. I widen my eyes, but my body is frozen in place.