Chapter One

Hi my name is Zarina
Black I am 18 years old and I am Alpha of the Bloodmoon pack.

I have curly long brown hair that goes to mid back.I have ocean blue eyes with high cheek bones and full lips. I have a natural tan to my skin and curves In all the right places, and my height is 5'6.

People say we are the cruelest and  most powerful  pack in the world.

I have been waiting for my mate for 2 years now, and I saved everything for him first kiss,touch,etc.

I don't care what rack he is I will love him anyway. I just hope he don't reject me first.

Hi my name is Lucas Greene I am 19 years old and I am a  Omega of the Starlight pack the second most powerful pack in the world while the Bloodmoon pack is the first most powerful.

I have short black silky hair with forest green eyes and a slight tan.I am 6'3 feet tall and taller then most people are.

They say Alpha Black give no mercy and is cruel to everyone.

All I want is my mate to love and cherish me when they come to my rescue.

Lucas POV:

          I woke up at 6 in the morning like I do every other morning.

I get up off my bed a.k.a a dirty old  mattress get dressed in my clothes (rags knitted together) and headed up stairs since my room is in a basement.

I went into the kitchen to cook the pack their breakfast.

I cook sausage, eggs, toast, and orange juice.

I grab a granola bar and an Apple while I head back downstairs to my dirty old mattress.

A few hours later the basement door swings open, and walks in the Alpha.

"Get up omega now," he hissed at me."Y-yes A-alpha," I replied back stuttering.

"You will clean the whole house, while I am at a meeting about rogues, and if I  find out  you  disobeyed you will be punished do you understand," he hissed.

"Y-yes A-alpha," I stuttered back not making eye contact with him.

"Good now scram,"he hissed as he slapped hard on my cheek.

Zarina POV:

         I woke up at 8 in the morning I got up and went into my walk in  closet.

I grabbed a biker skirt with a white tank top with a black leather jacket to go with it.

I grab my black boots and walk  into my bathroom to shower and clean myself up.

I grab my strawberry shampoo and conditioner along with my Peach body wash.

I wash and dry my hair, then I brushed  my teeth.

I put my clothes on, and walked out of the bathroom.

I headed toward the kitchen that was downstairs and started to cook me some breakfast.

I made myself some eggs and bacon along with some toast with butter.

I ate my breakfast and after I was done I headed outside to the training field to watch my pack members do their training.

I soon join them with their training after I was done training with my pack members I went inside to shower.

After that I looked at the time to see it's only 5 a clock in the afternoon I decided to go to my office, and do some packwork for a few hours.