Epilogue

Next Morning:

Zarina's Pov:

I woke up the next morning to the sun glaring at me through the curtains. I turned onto my side to see Lucas sleeping soundly next to me.

He had his arms draped across my waist, while my head was resting on his chest. I smiled up at him and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek.

His eyes flutter open, and he looks down at me, and smiles softly. I smiled back.

Good Morning Zar,"he said in a deep husky morning voice.

Good Morning Luke," I said back softly.

I got up from his grasp, and walked over to the closet to grab some clothes and shoes. I walked in and flipped the light switch on to be greeted by all my clothes and shoes.

Let's see,"I whispered to myself.

I grabbed a pair of white short shorts, a blue t shirt that says 'Boss', and my white vans.

I walked to the bathroom and washed myself up, and changed into my clothes before I headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen to make myself a cup of French Vanilla flavored coffee.

I sat down in the dining room to enjoy the steaming hot cup of coffee to waken me up some more. I finish with the coffee mug, and put it into the sink to wash later.

I walked out of the kitchen up the stairs, and into my office. I walked up to the big oak double doors with golden designs all over it.

I opened the door to be met with a huge stack of packwork sitting neatly on my desktop. I walked into the office, and sat comfortly in my cushion chair.

I opened a drawer on the left side of my desk and pulled out a black pen to write with. I started from the top of the stack to get started on.

I was about done a few hours later, and was about to leave when I heard a knock on the old oak wooden double doors. I sat back down in my chair, and put my hands in my lap.

"Come in," I said.

The oak wooden door opened slowly until my beta's head popped around the corner of the door.

"Alpha,"he said respectfully.

"What is it Josh,"I said.

"The Head warrior's caught a female rogue on the south side of the land. They said she was badly bruised, and collapsed when she spotted them,"he said.

"Ok you, Lucas, and I will check out this rogue and see if she is not a danger to our pack,"I said.

"Ok," he said.

He turned around and was about to walk out of the door until I stopped him.

"And Josh,"I said.

"Yeah,"he said.

"Can you go and get Lucas for me and meet me at the front door,"I said.

"Sure,"he said and walked out of the door.

I got up and out of my office closing the door in the process and headed down the stairs and towards the front door to be greeted by Josh and Lucas waiting for me already.

Lucas, Josh, and I headed to the cells were we kept all the rogues that passed our territory. We headed down the steps and headed towards were they had put the rogue at.

"Do you smell that?,"Josh asked me.

"Smell what?,"I said with confusion while looking at him.

"Never mind,"he said skaking his head back and forth.

We continued walking down different hallways and twisting and turning in different directions. We finally made to the last cell in the dungeon.

I looked in to see a short and skinny long black haired girl sitting in the corner with her knees up to her chest rocking back and forth.

I unlocked the door and slowly apporached the girl and squatted down to my knees and turned her slowly towards me so I can look at her better.

"Hello,"I said softly.

"Hi,"I heard her mumble quietly.

"Are you alright."I asked with nothing but concern lacing in my tone of voice.

She shook her head repeatedly and begin to sniffle and whimper quietly while pulling me into a huge embrace, which I quickly embraced back just as tight.

"They hurt me."I heard whimper out quietly so only I can hear.

I turned around slightly to see Lukas and Josh watching from the doorway, and by the looks on their faces was really weird.

Lukas face was showing relief and disbelief, while Josh looks like he was the happiest and cheerful person in the world.

"Mate."I heard him say to himself, while looking over to the girl.

"Jamie."Lukas had shouted in excitement as he raced to her side and engulfed her in a huge embrace.

Jamie looked up at Lukas and smiled a bright and reliefed smile before embracing him back.

"Lukas."I heard her say quietly with tears streaming down her face.

Timeskip:A Few Hours Later

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It turns out that Jamie was Lukas little twin sister and Josh was her mate, although Lukas was a little protective over her at first, but then got over it for her sakes.

We took her out of the cell and back to the pack house to get her cleaned up and fed before showing her around the area.

After we showed Jamie around I let her join the pack and become Beta Female and made Lukas Male Luna.

And after that day it was peaceful in the The Bloodmoon's Pack.

Lukas and I were happier then we have ever been before and after a few years  had gone by Lukas had proposed to me and we soon after that had gotten married.

A few more years later I had twins and we were so excited to show the world Ember and Ethan.

And after all the years that had gone by all I gotta say is that Lukas was My Abused Mate.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

And that is the end of Her Abused Mate, although I wish it wasn't so rushed but I had gotten bored with it and honestly I wanted to start anoher story, and I'm sorry if you wanted a better ending but that's it from this book.

GOODBYE FOR NOW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Like

1054 words