Chapter Six

(Authors note:read the next chapter first because the story made a mistake and made this chapter first the next chapter is number five so read that first unless you want to be confused of what's going on in the story)

Lucas POV:

Preview:

I nodded  I got up and headed to the door I walked in and what I saw broke me to pieces.

Present:

Zarina was super pale and had ivs were  sticked into her veins. I took a chair from one of the corners of the room, and dragged it next to the bed.

I sat in it and started to cry I blamed myself. This was all my fault and should of trusted the pit in my stomach then none of this would of happened.

"I am so so so sorry Zarina I should of been there for you I love you please come back to me I can't live without you,"I said hoping that she could hear me.

Zarina POV:

Darkness.

Peace.

Silence.

That is all I feel or see I remember everything from me fighting to me blacking out in the forest.

I soon felt myself coming back I all of a sudden I heard a distant but I heard what they said.

It sounded like Lucas rambling about how sorry he was and that he was blaming himself for not being by my side.

I then felt a wet substance for on my shoulder I realized that he was crying.

I felt myself coming back even more I could feel my lungs breathing in oxygen again.

I tried to open my eyes I took a few times, but I slowly and successfully opened them.

I automatically had to shut them again because of a very bright light.

After a few minutes I opened them again and I turned to my left and seen Lucas laying his head on the bed crying silently.

I moved my hand to his silky hair and he automatically had his head up faster then a lightning bolt.

"ZARINA,"he exclaimed.

"Hi,"I replied.

He pulled me into a huge bear hug. I felt something wet hit my shoulder and I knew he was crying.

He kept repeating of how sorry he was for not being there and he was the worst mate.

I pulled back and started wiping the tears from his bright rosy cheeks.

"It is not your fault and you have nothing to be sorry about, and finally you are the best mate I could ever have,"I explained.

He smiled looked into my eyes and I saw he looked down at my lips a few times.

I started to lean further into him closer to his plump and totally kissable lips.

He started to lean in with me until our lips connected and let me tell you something.

SPARKS.

FIREWORKS.

I felt fireworks when we kissed we moved in sync until lack of breathing came and we had to break apart.

I saw him smiling as he looked up at me I smiled back at him with nothing but love in my eyes.

"Was that your first kiss,"I asked him.

He blushed and looked down I lifted his chin up.

"Don't ever hide your blush it is so cute,"I said.

"Yes that was my first kiss what about you,"he said.

"What about me,"I said.

"Was that your kiss,"he said.

I blushed and nodded my head I heard him chuckle and mutter under his breath "Adorable".

"Are you feeling ok,"he said.

"Yes I feel fine but could you get me a glass of water please,"I said.

He nodded and headed to the door. He came back a few minutes later with a glass of iced cold water.

I smiled and took the glass from his hand and drank it.

I set the empty glass of water on the side table,and I looked over at Lucas to see him watching me in concern.

"I am fine you don't have to look at me like that,"I said.

"I am just worried about what would happen  to you if something would happen again,"he said.

"It's ok I'm ok,"I said.

"Ok,"he said.

"When am I allowed to leave here,"I asked.

"The doctor said when you feel like it you can leave,"he said.

I nodded and said I was ready he told to go and change in the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and took a short shower,and I decided to sing a song while in the shower.

Singing:Perfect by Ed Sheeran

I found a love for me darling just dive Right in and follow my lead I found a girl beautiful and sweet I never knew you were the someone waiting for me cause we were just kids when we fell in love not knowing what it was I will not give you up time darling just kiss me slow your heart is all I own and in your eyes holdin mine baby I  dancing in the dark you between my  arms barefoot on the grass listening to our favorite song when you you looked a mess I whispered underneath my breath you heard it darling you look perfect tonight oh I found the woman stronger then anyone I know she shares my dreams I hope sometime I share I found the love to carry more then just secrets to carry love to carry children of our we are still kids when we were so in love fighting against all odds I know it will be alright time darling just hold my hand I will be my man I see my future baby I dancing in the dark you between my arms barefoot on the grass listening to our favorite song when I seen you in that dress looking so beautifuli don't deserve this darling you look perfect tonight baby I dancing in the dark you between my arms barefoot on the grass listening to our favorite song I have faith in what I see and yeah I know I met an angel she looks perfect tonight I don't deserve this you look perfect tonight.

Singing ending:

I got done singing and washing myself I got out of the shower and put a black tank top and jean shorts and walked out of the bathroom to the bedroom.

I sat on the bed and waited for someone to come into the room I heard the door open and to see....

Who do you think she saw find out next chapter.

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

1101 words