Last Update

Okay so since this book has gotten a pretty good amount in read and votes, which I appreciate greatly for the people enjoy it, and I have decided that after I get done with writing my Bill Denbrough fanfiction, I will write a sequel to this book about Zarina and Lucas youngest daughter.

I've had this idea in my head for quite awhile now, and I decided to write it now, but after Bill's book is finished. And don't worry I plan to have his book completed soon 😘😉😜.

I hope it doesn't flop, and I will hopefully see you there, if you're interested that is.

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do writing it for you, and please leave some comments down below, so I know if I need to change anything or that you guys have some ideas for me, comment down below so I have some ideas for the book.

And another thank you for all you guys you are the best.

Lots of love, from your girl.

💞💞💞💞💝💝💝💝💕💕💕💕💜💙💙💙💜💜💜❤❤❤🧡🧡💛💛💚💜💛❤🤍🤍💋💋💖💖💖💖💖

P.S.

Check out my Bill Denbrough, and Richie Tozier if anyone is interested in them or loves the movie IT, I recommend checking them out if you wish. I worked hard one them, especially the Bill book for over a month, and I appreciate the reads and votes I get from you guys, it makes me feel good about my writing skills, and it also makes my day. So please check them out.🥰🥰🥰💞💞💞

And last but not least let me know if you guys want me to write any other fanfictons  in the future. Because I also plan to write a Eddie Kaspbrak, Stanley Uris, and Mike Hanlon fanfictons, so if you're wanting me to write one of those let me know!!!

Bye, my loves...🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

See you very soon!😋