Chapter Fourteen

Next Morning:

Lucas's Pov:

I woke up the next morning to the blinding light of the sun on my face. I turned onto my side to see my mate fast asleep with the duvet almost over her head. 

I smiled and started to really look at her face. I didn't even see the small little freckles that spread through out the bridge of her nose, or how her eyelashes are so long and curly.

"Done checking me out yet,"i heard a husky mutter.

I blushed and looked down from being caught staring at her. I felt my chin being pulled up by a few fingers.

I was met with her beautiful bright ocean blue eyes looking back at my dark forest green ones.

"Don't you ever look down in embarrassment. I am yours and yours only,"she said.

"Ok,"I said.

I peeled the soft fabric of the pure white blankets that lay across me.

I stand up and walk into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, and you know what I thought.

'I look like shit' I thought.

My hair was sticking up in all different directions.

I turned towards the glass door framed shower and walked over to it.

I took off my clothes and I turned on the water to the right temperature. I walked into the shower  and put my head under the falling water.

I felt so good with the water flowing down my face gracefully and landing onto the ground.

I grabbed my scented Axe shampoo and conditioner with my my chocolate scented body wash.

I put the shampoo in my hair and then I rinsed along with the conditioner.

I rubbed the body wash all over me, then I went under the shower to rinse off.

After my fingers turned all pruny I got out of the shower, and a towel around my waist.

I grabbed another towel to dry off my hair.

I put the clothes I had brought with me. A green long sleeve shirt, dark blue jeans, and white Vans.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Zarina asleep still with all the blankets laying on her face.

I smiled and walked out of the room down the stairs, and into the kitchen.

I walked over to the refrigerator, and grabbed some eggs and bacon. I went over to the cabinet, and grabbed two frying pans.

I turned on the oven and placed the pans next to each other to put the food into them.

I opened the package of bacon, and put in some slices of it in the first pan, and then I cracked some eggs and put then in the other pan.

Zarina's Pov:

I stood in the kitchen doorway watching my amazing mate cook us up some delicious food.

"Hi,"I whispered softly.

He turned around, and smiles at me. "Hi,"he says back.

I walk farther into the kitchen, and I sit down on a stool, and watch him walk around the kitchen making breakfast.

"What do you want to do after breakfast,"I said.

"I'm not sure. What about you?,"he asked.

"Hmm, I was thinking of going to the Mall,"I said.

"Ok that sounds like fun to me,"he replied.

After we were done with our breakfast I grabbed my car keys and wallet. We walked out of the house, and over to my Blue Lamborghini.

We got in, and I pulled out of the driveway to head on to the mall I put on the music, and my favorite songs came on, and I started to sing along to it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Rachel Platten: Fight Song

Luke Combs: Hurricane

Thomas Rhett: Marry Me

Brett Eldredge: Don't Ya

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Zarina's Pov:

After the songs were done I pulled into the mall. I parked into a parking space close to the store.

We got out, and headed into the store. I grabbed a cart to carry our bags.

"So were to first,"I asked.

"What about over there,"he replied pointing to a clothing store.

"Sure,"I said.

We headed over there, and I ended up getting a couple of shorts, three pairs of shorts, and a pair of vans.

Lucas got some shirts, joggers, a pair of Nikes, and a some pairs of blue jeans.

Two Hours Later:

After nearly about two hours had passed we both were exhausted, and decided to go to the food court to eat some lunch.

While I went to get two tacos from the Taco Bell. Lucas went into a Chinese restaurant.

When I came out I still was waiting Lucas to appear. I went and sat in one of the booths.

A few minutes later he arrived with his food he sat down across from me, and we both began to dig in.

After we were done with our food we decided to call it a day from the mall, so we left, and headed back to Pack house.

15 Minutes Later:

After Lucas and I got to the pack house we ate some dinner and went upstairs.

We decided to watch a movie, and soon they both fell asleep soundly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like

Comment

Vote

Share

862 words