Chapter Nine

Lucas POV:

Next Morning:

I woke up with Zarina's head laying on my chest, and my arms wrapped around her waist.

I heard light snores coming from Zarina I smiled at her being so cute.

I slowly removed my arms from around her waist and gently moved her head off my chest.

I got out of bed and walked over to the walk in closet I grabbed a white button up shirt and blue jeans with some black Vans.

I headed out of the closet and towards the bathroom door I opened it and walked in.

I set my clothes on the granite looking sink I walked stripped out of my PJs and walked into the walk-in shower.

I turned on the water and waited for it to be the right temperature once it was the right temperature I started my shower.

I grabbed the Axe scented shampoo and conditioner and mint body wash.

I squirted the some shampoo in my hand and I started shrubbing it in my hair I washed it out then I did the same thing with the conditioner.

I then used the mint body wash on my wash and rinsed it off. I decided to get out because my fingers are all pruny.

I grabbed a towel off the rack beside the shower and wrapped it around my waist.

I grabbed my clothes and shoes and put them on, then I grabbed the extra toothbrush that was in the cabinet.

I brushed my teeth and hair and when I was done I walked into the bedroom to see Zarina still asleep I smiled and headed towards the bedroom door I opened it and headed down the stairs to the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator door, and grabbed the eggs,bacon, sausage,and orange juice, and I started cooking it.

Fifteen Minutes:

I set the food down in the dining room and I turned around and headed towards the stairs and headed towards our room.

I walked towards the door and opened to see it empty I looked around until I heard someone singing I looked over at the bathroom door.

I walked over to the door and put my ear to the door and listened I heard that Zarina was the one singing and may I add that she sings like a angel sent from heaven.

Zarina POV:

I woke up the next morning to find nowhere beside me I looked around to see no one in the room.

I got out of the and headed to the walk in closet and grabbed a neon yellow sun dress and some yellow wedges to match.

I walked out of the walk in closet and towards the bathroom and went into it.

I set my clothes on the sink and headed to the walk in shower I opened the door to it, and turned on the water and waited for ten right temperature.I decided I wanted to sing too.

Kelsea Balleri: Legends

Legends we were legends legends we were legends we were Golden we were fire we were magic yeah and they all  knew are names all over town we hadn't made in the middle of the madness we were neon in great crowds yeah we wrote our own  stories full of blood,sweat,and heartbeats we didn't do it for the fame of the glory but we went down in history yeah we were legends  loving you  baby weres heaven what everyone wondered we never questioned close our eyes and took on the world together do you remember we were crazy,tragic and epic and so amazing I will always were the crown that you gave me we will always stay lost in forever and now we remember we were legends like we were written down in permeant marker not even brightest some could ever fade come and shedder high water I was always you and me either way hey we wrote our own stories full of blood,sweat, and heartbeats we didn't do it for the same of the glory but we just did it for you and me and that's why we were legends loving you baby weres heaven what everyone wondered we never questioned close our eyes and took on the world together do you remember we were crazy tragic and epic and so amazing I will always were the crown that you gave me we will always stay lost in forever and never remember we were legends we were legends loving you baby weres heaven what everyone wondered we never questioned close our eyes and took on the world together do you remember baby we were crazy tragic and epic and so amazing I will always wear the crown that you gave me we will always stay lost in forever and never forget we were legends yeah we were legends yeah we wrote our own stories.

After I was done with singing I started on cleaning myself up.

I grabbed my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner and my mint chocolate body wash.

I squirted some of the shampoo into my hand and I started to shrub it into my hair.

I did the same with the conditioner and then I took a razor and started shaving everywhere.

After I was done and my hands were all pruny I got out and grabbed two towels one of them going around my body and one in my hair.

I took my clothes and shoes and put them on I walked out of the bathroom to see......????

Who do you think it was find out in the next chapter i really hope you guys like this story I know it probably sunks but it will get better I promise. See you in next chapter and remember to.....

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

968 Words