Chapter Thirteen

Recap:

Lucas and I quickly went upstairs to go and get ready.

Present:

Zarina Pov:

Lucas and I ran into the closet and grabbed some clothes I grabbed a Midnight black dress and matching heels.

I ran into the bathroom, and took a fifteen minute shower, then I put on some makeup not to much just mascara and eyeliner with some lip gloss.

I put my dress on with the heels and walked out of the bathroom to find a fully dressed Lucas waiting.

We walked out of the bedroom downstairs and towards the front door.

Lucas and I walked into the forest since that is were it will be held. I could tell that Lucas was getting nervous every step he took.

I grabbed a hold of his hand and squeezed it to make him feel as more confident then nervous.

"It'll be ok I will be with you the whole time ok,"I said.

He nodded and smiled down at me I sighed with relief as that smile formed on his face it's takes my breath away.

We continued walking in the woods, until we arrived to a part in the forest we would use to let new people join.

We walked towards the stage that we built made of wood and paint. I spotted all the pack members already waiting patiently.

When we made our appearance they all turned their heads towards our direction.

I can feel that Lucas was getting nervous, so I squeezed his hand for some reassurance.

"You stay on the side until I signal you to come up ok,"I said.

"Yeah ok,"he said.

I walked up to the stand with a microphone laying on top. I stood tall with the power of confidence raiding off me.

"Good evening Bloodmoon Pack,"I said.

I got a series of 'good evening Alpha' and 'hello Alpha.'

"Today I will be introducing your new Male Luna to you all,"I said.

The whole pack started cheering and clapping in extreme excitement for meeting Lucas.

"Now without talking would Lucas Greene please come up here,"I said.

I turned and waved my hand to him, so that he knew it was time to come up.

He walked over to me, but he looked extremely nervous every step he took. He soon was standing right next to me, I took his hand in my, and squeezed.

"Everyone welcome your new Male Luna,"I shouted into the mic.

They broke out in more cheers, but they were much more louder then before.

I took Lucas down the stairs, and I started to introduce him to some of our pack members.

Two hours later:

Two hours later we decided to head back to the house to get ready for bed.

I told the pack that they can head on home. We walked into the house, and up the stairs to get changed.

I opened the door to the bedroom, and headed towards the closet for PJs.

I grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain white tank top.

I walked out of the closet, and into the bathroom for a quick shower. After I was done
showering I changed into my PJs, brushed my teeth, and I put my hair into a messy bun.

I walked out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom to see my mate already in the bed.

I walked up to my side of the bed and crawled into it. I lay on my side, and I felt Lucas arms go around my waist I layed my head on his chest and I soon let darkness take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like

Comment

Share

Vote

611 words