Chapter Eleven

Lucas Pov:

We walked out of the front door to see a beautiful blue Lamborghini.

We walked to it I was gawking at it's beauty. I was very impressed by it.

"Come on stop gawking at it and get in,"Zarina said.

I got into the passenger side while Zarina got into the driver side because I didn't know were we where going.

She stopped at a small diner called Ihop we got out and went into the restaurant.

We both took a seat in the back we waited for a waitress to take our orders.

We looked at the menus I looked through the menus for a little while until I found what I was looking for.

A waitress came up to the table with a notepad and pen in her hand.

"What can get you two,"she asked.

"I will have the cheeseburger,fries,and a strawberry milkshake,"Zarina said.

"And for you sir,"she said.

"I will have a chicken sandwich, fries, and a Coke,"i said.

She nodded and walked away. Zarina and I talked and waited for our food.

The waitress brought our food a little bit later one in each of her hands.

Then after she set them down she said enjoy and walked over to another table.

After we ate our lunch Zarina said she wanted to go on a run. I agreed and we headed back.

Once we got back at to the pack house she parked in the gravel driveway and got out of the car.

She waited until I got out then firmly grabbed my hand and took me around the back of the pack house.

"You can go and shift behind a tree and then we can start our run,"she said.

She then turned around and went behind a big Willow tree. I went behind another big Willow tree and shifted into my gray and black wolf.

Once I was done I came out to see a Pure Black wolf. She came up to me and licked my cheek then she gave me a wolfish grin then ran off.

I chased after her until I tackled her to the ground I gave her a wolfish smirk and got off of her.

I looked and saw a beautiful waterfall with water flowing down gracefully into a  small pond.

I walked over to the pond and begin drinking some water I tasted clean and the water was glistening and shiny.

I looked behind me to see Zarina and I looked into her eyes to see curiosity in them.

I trotted to her and minklinked her.

(Zarina-Z, Lukas-L)

Mindlink:

L-Do you wanna head back now?

Z-Yeah it's getting pretty late.

L-Ok.

Mindlink over:

I cut the link and started running back with Zarina hit on my trail. When we reached were we left our clothes we went behind the Willow trees.

I shifted back into my human form and quickly put on my clothes.

I walked out from behind the tree to see Zarina waiting patiently for me.

We walked together back to Zarina's house I opened the door and let us both in.

We went into the kitchen to make some dinner we decided to make Chicken Alfredo.

I told Zarina that I never had it before she looked at me in shock.
She said that it was her favorite food.

After we finished cooking it I figured out that it had sauce,noodles, and chicken in it.
(Unless you like having broccoli or tomatoes in it but in this Chicken Alfredo there is none)

I went over to the cabinet and got out to plates one for Zarina and one for me.

I set the plates on the island table (which is also granite). She put the plan on the table and took a noodle spoon to scoop the food onto the plates.

She set the pot back on the stove when she was done. We grabbed our plates and walked into the dining room to eat.

After we were done we washed our dishes and walked upstairs and into our room.

Zarina walked into the closet and came back out with some PJs in hand.

"I am just going to take a shower before ok,"she said.

I said ok and she walked into the bathroom. I walked into the closet and grabbed some sweatpants and a tank top.

I changed and walked out of  walked over to the and crawled under the covers, and waited for Zarina.

Ten Minutes Later:

The bathroom door opened to reveal a fully dressed Zarina. She wore some black short shorts and a sparkly teal tank top.

She crawled into the bed and put her head on my chest, while I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Goodnight Lucas,"she whispered.

"Goodnight Princess,"I said.

Then I  closed my eyes and drifted in a peaceful and dark sleep.

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

871 Words

I really hope you guys enjoy the  next chapter. See you in the next chapter!!!!! 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺