Chapter Four

Next Morning:

Zarina POV:

I slowly awakened and looked at the clock that said 8 o clock in the morning.

I looked over at Lucas to find him peacefully sleeping beside me.

His arm was wrapped around my waist with my head on his chest. I slowly took his arm from around my waist.

It took a few tries to get his hand off my waist,but I got it off. I slowly got out of the bed and headed to the closet for a set of clothes.

I scanned the closet for a set of clothes I finally found what I was looking for.

I took some high-low waisted jean shorts with a black crop top that said "I Love Food" and I also got some undergarments.

I took my clothes into the bathroom and I took a shower. I took my coconut shampoo and conditioner with my mint chocolate scented body wash.

I washed my hair and rinsed it then I shaved and washed my body.

After about 20 minutes in the shower my fingers began to wrinkle so I decided to get out.

I took a fluffy white towel off the rack and wrapped it around my waist, and I put another one as around my head.

I put my clothes on and took the towel out of my head and let my hair flow down my back in it's natural curly hair.

I brushed my teeth and exited the bathroom, and into my room to hear the sounds of little snores coming from my mate.

I smiled and walked out of my room down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I begin to make some breakfast I made sausage, bacon,eggs,toast,
and orange juice.

Fifteen minutes later:

I finished making breakfast and set the food in the dining room then I decided to go and wake up Lucas.

I walked back up the stairs to my room and opened the door I saw Lucas still asleep.

I walked up to the bed and started to kiss Lucas neck up and down till I found his sweet spot he let out a little moan of pleasure.

I smirked. He opened his eyes and looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Time to wake up breakfast is ready," I said to him.

"Ok," he said in a low husky voice.

"Take a shower get dressed and meet me in the dining room when you are done," I instructed.

He nodded his head and got out of the bed to head to the closet. I walked out of the room down the stairs and into the dining room.

Lucas POV:

I felt someone kissing my neck up and down when I felt that someone kiss a more sweet spot I let a moan come out of my mouth.

I open my eyes to see Zarina smirking at me because she knew the affect she had on me.

"Time to wake up breakfast is ready,"She said.

"Ok," I said in a low husky voice.

"Take a shower get dressed and meet me in the dining room when you are done," She instructed.

I just nodded my head in understanding and I got up to go in the closet.

I heard the bedroom door close so I figured she went back downstairs.

I looked through the clothes on my side of the closet and found what I wanted to wear.

I picked a dark green v-neck t-shirt with a leather jacket and black ripped jeans.

I went out of the closet and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got into the walk in shower, and started the shower to a warm temperature. I looked in the shower, and spotted a axe shampoo and conditioner I took the bottles in my head, and I  opened the shampoo first, and put it in my hair I rinsed my hair after I added the conditioner.

I did looked at the mint chocolate scented body wash on the shelf, and I decided to use it.

I got out of the shower after about fifteen minutes in there. I combed my hair with a brush and made it in a messy style.

I put my clothes on brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom and headed down the stairs.

I got lost a few times after a few minutes I found the dining room with Zarina sitting in a chair eating.

I sat across from her and took some food, and when Zarina wasn't looking I looked her over and was amazed of her beauty.

She was so beautiful she took my breath away when I looked at her beauty.

She had the most beautiful blue eyes that I would get in a trance for there beauty. She had gorgeous brown hair that looked silky.

All together she would put any goddess or queen to shame by her looks and personality.

She caught me staring at her and I immediately looked down with a blush forming on my cheeks with embarrassment.

I looked back up at her to see her smirking at me.

"Take a picture it will last longer,"she said still smirking at me.

I blushed even harder, and I heard her start laughing she had the most angelic voice I had  ever heard before.

"I'm just kidding,"she said.

I started eating more of my breakfast after I was finished I took my plate in the kitchen and set my plate in it.

I walked into the living and sat down on the couch a few minutes later Zarina came and sat down beside me.

We were silent, but then the unexpected happened...

DUN

DUN

DUN

What do you think happened find out in the next chapter

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

971 words