Chapter Eight

Zarina POV:

After I got out of the shower I put on my clothes and brushed my hair into loose curls and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Lucas in the bedroom sitting on the bed with his hands on his head.

His head shot up when he heard the door open he looked over and started checking my body out.

"Are you enjoying the view love,I said.

He blushed and looked down I walked over to him and lifted his chin.

"Don't you ever put your head down you look cute when you blush,I said.

He nodded his head and  looked up at me I smiled and he smiled back at me.

"I made you some lunch If you are hungry,he said.

I nodded my head and turned to head to the door I turned my head to see Lucas following me.

I opened the door and walked to the Grand staircase to head to the dining room.

I went into the door to see bacon and egg sandwiches I smiled and sat down in one of the chairs.

Lucas sat across from me and we dug in. After we were done with our sandwiches we washed our dishes, and went into the living room.

We decided to watch movies until it was time to eat dinner. We decided to watch three movies.

The Last Song

Breaking In

And The Sandlot

After we watched all three of them we looked at the clock to see it is 5 o clock.

I got up and walked into the kitchen to start making dinner Lucas walked in after me.

"How about we make some Spaghetti and meatballs,"I suggested.

"Sounds good to me,"Lucas said.

We started on making the sauce and hamburger together then heated up some water to put the noodles in.

It took us about a hour to get it all done and made. When it was done I got out two plates to put Spaghetti and meatballs on.

We set our plates down in the dining room and then we sat down and enjoyed our food.

After we were both done we put our dishes down into the sink and washed them.

We walked into the living room and we decided to watch a few more movies. We watched Annabelle, Descendents, and Son-in-law.

After we was done with watching the movies we decided to go upstairs, and head to bed.

I walked into the walk in closet and changed into some short shorts and a plain white tank top.

I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair and put it up into a messy bun.

I walked out of the bathroom to see the room empty then the closet door opened, and Lucas popped out of it.

He had some PJs in his hands so I assumed he was taking a shower first before bed.

I crawled into bed and waited for Lucas to come back out of the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes Later:

I was about to fall asleep when the bathroom door opened, and I felt the dip.

A arm snaked around my waist, and he pulled me into his chest he kissed my forehead and said the for words that made me shocked.

"I love you Princess,Lucas said.

I didn't know what to say did I love Lucas?Yes I do with all my heart.

I turned around to look up at Lucas to see him already looking at me.

"I love you to Lucas,I said with a smile. He smiled back.

He leaned down and captured my lips into a kiss I kissed back and I smiled into the kiss.

I broke apart to catch our breaths I smiled up at him at him and he smiled back at me.

I turned around and said to him "Goodnight I love you."

"Goodnight I love you too Princess,"I heard him mumble and he put his head in the crook of my neck and headed to sleep.

I followed suit and soon I drifted off to the land of darkness with a huge smile on my face, because  Lucas and I confessed our love to each other.

I am deeply and underly in love with my mate.

Lucas Greene.

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

727 Words