Chapter Twelve

Next Morning:

Zarina Pov:

I slowly peel my eyes open to see the sunshine gleaming through the curtains.

I slowly removed my head and my waist away from Lucas, and I got out of the bed.

I walked into the walk in closet and grabbed some black skinny jeans, a tshirt that says "I ain't know princess I am the Queen."

I grabbed some white Vans and undergarments. I walked into the bathroom, and set my clothes on the sink I walked into the walk in shower.

I turned the water to the right temperature, and I decided to sing a little bit.

Song:Two Dozen Roses

I brought flowers to your door last night,

I done you wrong and I wanna make it right,

You said I am no welcome here,

I know it ought to be perfectly clear,

But I cant help but wonder why it might be like,

If I had two dozen roses and a old bottle of wine,

If I really could hug the moon would it change your mind,

If I could cry a little harder and get a little less sleep that night,

If I had two dozen roses would it change your mind,

Oh I must of been a fool back then,

To lose something that you can't have again,

I done all that I normally do, and second guess my every move but I can't help but wonder how it might have been,

If I had two dozen roses and a old bottle of wine,

If I really could hug the moon would it change your mind,

If I could cry a little harder and get a little less sleep that night,

If I had two dozen roses would it change your mind,

Baby would it would it change your mind,

Oh baby could you change your mind,

Baby could you change your mind.

End Of Song:

After I got done singing I grabbed my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner and my mint chocolate scented body wash.

I washed and rinsed my hair and washed my body. After I was done I took two towels one for my body and one for my hair.

I grabbed my clothes and shoes and put them on I took the towel out of my hair and let it fall into it's natural curls.

I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom and seen Lucas not in the bed, so he must be in the closet getting clothes.

I walked out of the room to go downstairs to cook some breakfast.

I am planning on Lucas meeting the pack today if he is up for it.
If not then I will reschedule it.

I opened the refrigerator door to grab some bacon and eggs for breakfast.

I took a pan out of the rack and set it on the stove. I turn on the stove to heat it up.

I put some bacon in the pan and I took another pan to put the eggs on it.

Fifteen Minutes Later:

The eggs and bacon are done I set the food down on the dining room. I went back into the kitchen to grab some orange juice.

I walked back into the room to see Lucas in there waiting on me.
I sat down next to him and poured some juice in the glass cups.

We both started eating our breakfast not making a sound. After we were done we set our plates in the sink and walked up to my office.

We walked into the office with me in my desk chair and Lucas in a chair across me.

"We need to talk,"I said.

"Ok, what do you want to talk about,"he questioned.

"I am wanting to know if you want to meet the pack,"I asked.

"Ok, but I am going to he nervous,"he said while rubbing his arm.

"It'll be alright and besides I will be by your side the whole time,"I said.

"Ok what time does it start,"he asked.

"8:30,"I said.

"Ok,"he said.

"What do you want to do to kill the time,"I asked.

"Could we go swimming,"he asked.

"Yeah,I forgot to show you the massive pool we have,"I said.

He chuckled softly.

"We should go and get ready,"I said.

He nodded and we both went up the stairs to get our bathing suits.
We both walked into the closet. He grabbed some swimming trunks,while I was looking for a bathing suit.

I found my favorite swimming suit it was a one piece midnight black suit with sparkles on it. I also grabbed a teal tank top, shorts,and black flip flops for after we are done swimming.

I changed into my swim suit and walked out of the closet to see Lucas in his swimming trunks.

I took a couple of towels from the bathroom to dry off. We walked towards the stairs walked up them to the roof top where the large swimming pool was.

There also was a few chairs and a huge umbrella over them.

We walked over to the chairs and layed our stuff down.

I walked over to the high dive and climbed the stairs and balanced myself while walking over the water.

The high dive was about six feet above the water. I jumped off the edge and started to do backflips and frontflips before I dived into the water.

I resurfaced and saw Lucas in front of me with a look of adoration in his eyes.

"That was so cool,"he said.

"Thanks,"I said laughing.

"I wanna do it,"he said.

"Ok,"I said.

He jumped out of the water and started running towards the high dive.

I watched him carefully to make sure he don't hurt himself he copied what I did and did it successfully.

He resurfaced beside and smiled I smiled back at him.

We swam for a little more until I looked at my phone to check the time.

It was 7:00.

Lucas and I quickly ran upstairs to go and get ready.

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

1026 Words