Chapter Three

Lucas POV:

Preview:

     She walked over to the couch and sat down me following neither one of us said a word to each other.

Present:

    She broke the quietness and said "what do you wanna do."I look over at her face trying to think of what to do.

"Why don't we play twenty questions so that we can get to know each other better," I replied.

"Sure," she said.

"Do you wanna start or should I,"I replied.

"I will,"she said.

_Questions:

Favorite color:
Blue-Lucas
Teal-Zarina

Favorite Food:
Chicken Alefredo-Zarina
Pizza-Lucas

Are you a virgin:
Yes-Lucas
Yes-Zarina

Favorite Book:
The Hunger Games-Zarina
The Hunger Games-Lucas

Favorite Movie:
Teen Wolf-Lucas
Teen Wolf-Zarina

Questions over:

We played twenty questions for a little while longer.Until I heard a little yawn beside me.

I looked over at Zarina she was blushing. I chuckled at her cuteness.

She blushed at me more, and I thought that it was adorable of the effect I had on her.

"Are you tired," she said to me.

"Yeah," I said.

She lead me to a set of stairs, and started to climb them. We climbed three flights of stairs until we came across a set of double doors.

"Do you want to sleep in  my bedroom with me or do you want to sleep in the guest room," she said.

"Um, I want to sleep in your room with you," I said nervously.

She chuckled at my nervous state. She opened the door to the bedroom and I was amazed by what I saw.

There was a king sized bed with the color of a bright blue with white pillows.There was a a 75 inch TV on the wall, and there was two other doors in the room.

I walked up to the first door and peeked in it to see a huge walk in closet.

One side was filled with girl clothes and on the other side was filled with male clothes.

I walked out of the closet and headed for the other door and again I looked inside to see a gorgeous bathroom.

There was a glass walk in shower that could fit probably 10 people inside of it. There was a tub across from it that could fit 5 people in it.

There was a marble looking table that had two separate sinks and a cabinet for towels and bathroom supplies.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Zarina sitting on the bed with a amusememt in her eyes.

"There are some clothes in the walk in closet you can grab and you can also take a shower," she said.

"Ok," I said and begin to walk to the walk in closet.

Zarina POV:

  I watched him as he looked through the bedroom with a amazed look on his face.

I told him he could take a shower and grab some clothes from the closet.

He begin to walk in the closet he came back out a few minutes later with a pair of boxers and a black shirt.

I had my beta and gamma go shopping to get some men clothes.

I walked into my walk in closet and grabbed some silky short shorts and a dark blue tank top with some undergarments.

After I got dressed I came back out of the walk in closet to sit on the bed.

A few minutes later Lucas came out of the shower and to say he looked handsome was a understatment he had to be the most hottest boy I have ever seen in my whole life.

I looked at his chest and I saw how muskular he was he had a 8 pack that girls would be drooling all over.

I wanted to just run my hands all over his abs and muscles, but I controlled myself.

"Like what you see princess," I heard him say.

I widen my eyes and looked up to meet his eyes to see an amused looking Lucas looking back at me.

My cheeks turned crimson red from being embarrassed by what I did.

He chuckled at me then he came beside me and put his thumb and ring finger under my chin and tilted my head up to look at him.

"Don't you ever hide your blush from me it is adorable to see," he said.

"Ok," I said.

I layed back on the bed to go to sleep Lucas soon joined me he pulled me into his chest and kissed my head and said goodnight I said it back and soon let the darkness take me.

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

777 words