Chapter 3

Previously in the last chapter
I knock on the the door, then Lance appeared at the door.

Back to the step story

Keith POV

My heart began to beat rapidly, blush appearing on my face. Giving him a smirk bitting my lip.

"Glad you guys can make it, please come in." He greeted us, we walk in and sound of music can be heard, lots of people surrounding the place dancing and talking.

"Now this is a party, this is better then cheerleading practice." Pidge said, dancing toward Shiro and Adam talking at the salad bar. There we were, all having a good times, until a dance battle broke off. Eventually, us boys one, thank to me who knew what I was capable of.

"Wow. I never knew you dance." Lance said, walking up to me from behind. Hearing his voice made me shiver. His voice was smooth like the wind blowing a crisp autumn day. "Would you like a drink?" He offer, frankly I said yes.

"I would love one." I replied, softly. I sat on the couch while Lance went to get me a drink.

Pidge POV

I was sitting on the stool beside Adam and Shiro. Talking about how are lives will be after High school. And Hunk serving drinks, until Hunk spice the punch.

"Hunk, can I get a glass of punch?" I can hear Lance beside me.

"Sure, duhe." Hunk poured a glass and handed to Lance.

"Psst." I said, Lance stopped and he looked over. "I've told him." He showed a smile, holding the glass of punch in his hands.

"Thanks." He paused,"what did he say?" His voice sounded shaky and kind of nervous all at once.

"He said, he like you but don't know how to tell you." I said, and he let out a sigh of relief. I turned back to the counter and continued are conversation, then Lance left.

Lance POV

Oh, my, God, this is the first time in centurys, I'm in love with a half galra human. This could change Romania history. Seeing him sitting on the couch, was like looking at a deer up close and any sudden movement they'll run away. Just the same will happen if I tell him I'm a vampire. Lance get your head out of the clouds, and back on earth where your belong. Staying focus was a little difficult.

"Here's your drink." I said with a soft voice, while handing his drink forward. He reach out for it and held it in his hands.

"Thanks." He smiled which made me blush. "What is it, fruit punch?" He asked before taking a sip.

"No, it Bloody Mary." I answer. "I made it myself."

"Oh, I'm sorry but I don't drink achocol." He said, and I can understand that. He can get kicked off the cheerleader team by drinking achocol.

"Oh, this doesn't have any alcohol in it, it's nothing but kool-aid and fruit punch. That's why it's so red." I explain, which seem to change his mind.

He took a sip and it brighten his smile, while he looking at me. Atfer he finish his drink and I took him on private tour of the house.

Showing him from tippy top to tippy toe. He gasped of how many bedrooms can one house hold.

"How can your family afford a house like this?" He questioned.

"Well, it happens that I come from a very rich family." I didn't want to tell him that I'm a prince, cause he might like me for money than for me.

*Time Skip*

Soon, heading back to the party, we start talking getting to know one another better.

"What's this?" I said pointed to the purple mark on his cheek.

"Oh, its a symbol that represents galras, but I dream that I was kissed by a toad." He said rubbing it smoothly

"I like it." I smiled. Slow music started playing. We both sat there on the couch, watching people grabbing their dance partners. I turn to Keith sitting beside me. I grab his hand asking:

"Would you like to dance." He quickly agreed and pull me to dance floor. I placed one hand on his waist and on his shoulder, same he did to me.

"I'll leaded." I said, it looked like didn't know what slow dancing is, cause he was looking a my feet. Or he didn't want to show eye contact. Seeing his smile, made a spark in my heart, looking into his passionate slate eyes. After a long dance, some people left the floor and sat down. I never dance so long in my entire life, but my feet hurt especially for guy who wears heel. Walking over to the bar counter and bringing back two cup of Blood Mary. I handed him the drink without asking, but he took it anyway from thirst.

"Thanks." Was all he said afterward.

"Okay, everybody it time to put on some quiet love music. Hunk get the lights." Shiro comamnded. The light were suppose to be dim, but it seem that Hunk turn the light completely off. Using my power I can see whats happening in the dark. Adam grabbed Hunk by the waist.

"Hey, whatda doin." Hunk shouted

"If you asking then I probably ain't doin it." Adam said yelling back, I can here giggles from everyone but I hate to admit it was funny.

"Cut that out!" Pidge yelled with Shiro kissing her neck.

"Is that you, Pidge?" He questioned removing his lips from her neck

"Say Shiro whats the matter with you?"

"Sorry Pidge thought you were Adam." He explain, I dim the light making it better for us to see, and make the mood a little more romantic.

The night is still young and the party ended at 11:20.

Keith's POV

This was the best party I've ever attend to. Every since the home coming king and queen party. Suddenly, Pidge told me that she was heading home, to study for exam in the morning. And Lance having feelings for me, but how can I tell him have feeling for him, if he ask me just to tease me.I felt weird like, all the blood rushed from my body.

"I'm going to needed another drink" I said like it would do me any good. I think this was my fourth drink, drinking so much I've lost count.

"Hey, Keith you think you should slow on the drinking." She suggested.

"Pidge, relax nothings going to happen."

"Ok, I'm going home if you need me, you know where to find me." She repeated just in case I forget.

What can happen, that's what hit me. Then all of a sudden, the ceiling looks like it's closing in. I put my hand on my head and fell to the floor in a thump. The next thing I knew I was out like a light bulbs. Is I'm dying? I know I said I just wanted to kill myself, but I didn't mean it literally. I laid out cold, behind the salad bar, where Hunk sevred the drinks.