Chapter 5

Keith POV

I was walking back home, until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, like knife stabbing me from the inside. Thank God I was at Pidge's house, she should be in bed, right. I looked in the window to see if she left her light on. Turns out my answer was yes, I knocked on the door hoping she would answer. I was about to leave when I saw the light from the house lit up the door step.

"Hi, Keith, what are you doing here at 2:30 in the morning?"

"Pidge it a long story, and I don't feel like telling it." I was in pain, tired and felt like I was  going to vomit at the same time. "Can I stay here for the night- I'm to tried to walk another mile up the road."

"Sure come on in." Said Pidge, sitting in the couch, as I walk through the door and sat on the chair across from her holding my stomach.

Pidge POV

I can basically tell something was wrong with him, walks into my house and not say a word. Something must have happen yesterday at Lance's party.

"Keith are you alright?" I said as he lifted his head up and looked at me. "You're never this quiet, what wrong?"

"I don't know, I just have a sharp pain in my stomach."

"Hmm, well my brother Matt, wife said she a sharp pain in her stomach and moment later she founded out that she was three days pregnant." Maybe that's Keith's problem, he probably pregnant. Uh, Pidge stop exaggerating males can not get pregnant or can they. I just want to know how could it be possible, that's my guest. Well the best thing to do is ask.

"Don't you thing your pregnant?" I asked, and he looked up in shock, like I was crazy which does seem crazy, but I just wonder how.

"What are you crazy? Have you lost your mind?" He yelled, as I looked at him he seen sick like he was about to vomit. And in an instance he ran into the bathroom.

"You need to see a doctor." I requested, he walked out of the bathroom.

"No I don't." He paused and placed his hand on his stomach,"okay I'll go." He sat on the couch eating the fruit out of the bowl.

"Tomorrow we're going to the doctor and get a ultrasound." I said with that he fell asleep on the couch. Soon I made a data chart of Keith's mood, eating, and sleepy most of the time. Waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, he has to be, I just knew it.

Keith POV

I was sleeping on the couch while Pidge sleep on the floor. Mostly, I was tired and didn't want to be bother by and I hate doctor offices.

Pidge POV

When we arrived to the hospital Keith was shaking in fear. As I walk to the to check in counter, seeing Keith sat down reading a magazine in the crowded waiting room. Until the lady spoke that snapped me out of thoughts.

"May I help you young lady?" The check  nurse asked.

"Yes, I'm here for my eleven o'clock appointment with Dr. Cornea." I said, signing some forms heading back to my seat. And the reason I said my appointment, just not to make Keith feel uncomfortable about ultrasound, it will be easier for a girl to have that kind of appointment; also he want feel ashamed. Once I finished the forms and turned it in, a pregnant lady was going into labor and once I sat back down. Keith was up tight like a knot in a string. After a moment of waiting we were admitted.

"So are you okay?" I asked following the nurse that led us to the room, she must have thought that I was pregnant. She shruged her shoulder and left.

"No." He said softly then continued," if we're pregnant I want hear the end of it, I can't go to school and be a dad at the same time." He said, with his head looking down at the floor, I can tell he was under stress. Then there was a huge silence before nurse walked in.