Chapter 8

Lance POV

The room was quiet and the only thing I heared was the sound of Pidge crying. I sat there in the chair with my head down to the floor remembering the times Keith and I had together. The day when we first met, January 31, 2019. Are first dance, when we admitted are feelings, when he told me that he was pregnant. I don't even know the sex of our child.

"He was one of my best friends, I cant believe he's gone." Pidge said, sobbing. Water filling my eyes and burn of needing to cry. Tears ran down my face, on the fact that two of my love ones are gone. I was still sitting in the chair trying to come up with a solution, that would solve are problem. Until, i came up with the perfect idea. By using my magic to reverse the time of Keith's death, bringing back their lives. I placed my hand on his chest and watched as the blue magic circulate his body. Pidge looked up by seeing a bright light escaping my hand.

Moments later, I was standing outside Keith's room until Pidge started calling my name. Which cause me to run in, i ran in and started walking toward the bed. Keith batted his eye a little from the gleaming bright light. He muttered something to me but I couldn't make it out. Leaning in forward to hear, his hand stroking my cheek smoothly and spoke again softly.

"What a wonderful boyfriend I got." He said, smiling up at me. I gave a peek on the cheek, while Pidge held his hand with tears of joy leaving her face. As the three of us celebrated this special moment Dr. Cornea step in and ask a simple question.

"What going on in he--?" He was cut off by seeing Keith back to reality. He looked shocked. "What did you do?" He asked in a calm and pleasant voice.

"Oh, i just used my magic to save Keith and the baby's life." I answered smiling. We enjoy the moment, for a minute and I thought my heart skipped a beat.

"Do you want to go to ultrasound and check on the baby, since you used you magic to save it?" Dr. Cornea asked.

I say yes without a moment of hesitation. We follow into the room with all sort of gadgets. I looked at how Keith got up on the table, holding my hand looking at me.

"I hate this part, the gel is so freaking cold." Keith complain, then Dr. Cornea turned around and place the gel on Keith's stomach. Keith gasp as the cold gel has been spread across his warm stomach.

"There it is." Dr. Cornea said, pointing the fetus out on the scream.

"Are you sure its just one?" I asked looking at Keith's arm that had goosebumps.

"Yes dad" he paused,"do you guys want to know the gender of your baby? Cause when the last time you came here Keith, with my daughter. From the ultrasound it tooked a automatic picture of the baby." I looked at Keith like if he wanted to know.

"Yes." Keith said excitedly

"Well congratulations, you to are having a baby boy."

"Oh my God." I said,

*Time Skip*

At home, im really looking forward into seeing my baby, to tell you truth Im a little nervous about when is the baby due? Do i have the potential to be a dad? I'm I doing the right thing? Is my life going to change, yes or no? Will I make good dad?

I thought about all the question I had, my life is going to change. If I'm doing the right thing I will not leave them. But things are going in two direction, my father want me to take my place or be the father of my unborn child.

Keith told me that he is 3 week pregnant. I can do this, that what i keep telling myself with three words: love, practice, and patience. My love one died and i brought them back and leading them into a bigger and brighter future. The ending is just the beginning.

Sorry this chapter is short but this was all i had for the story there is more but need like 3 to 5 days to finished chapter 9 have a lot of page.

Writing this story from my composition book