Chapter 11

Keith POV

There I a sounded asleep in my bed, soft and comfy by the covers. Nothing, and I said nothing will get me out of this bed. Until I heared Pidge's dad yell.

"Time to get up, Keith it's time for school." I lifted my head up and lower it down until my head, laid motionless on the soft pillow. I closed my eye,when I closed my eye; hearing the click of the door. Then out of nowhere, I felt two hands grab my legs, pulling me to end of the bed; my hand gripped the rail at the back of the bed. Pulling myself forward, whoever this person is pulling backwards; is picking up the pace. I was just lazy to look back, therefore I turned my head in the direction, toward the person pulling me.

"Lance, why did you do that?" I questioned, he let go of my legs while letting out a sigh.

"Because it time for you to go back to school." It was 5:00 a.m. in the morning, which mean he's off from work. "Come on."

Mmmh, I groan not that the fact I have to go to school, it's just getting up early. It took me five minutes to drag out of bed, twenty-five minutes to shower cause, I watched and interview show and it said that pregnant woman have a smell. I may not be a woman, but I'm not risking any chances. I wash myself five times straight; ten minutes to decide what to wear, I picked out a sweat shirt and skinny blue jeans.

Walking down the hall, the smell of Sunday pancakes fill the air, but on a Monday. I sat down in the chair beside Pidge, glimsping my eyes to the side and saw that Lance's chair was empty. He was asleep in bed, from a long night of work.

"So, are you excited for your first day back to school?" Pidge ask packing her school bag on the chair.

"Not really the only thing I will miss is cheerleading practice. I was a popular person on the squad, and now i can't." I said, my head dropped to the floor. Pidge patted my shoulder.

"Well look on the bright side you don't have to come back complaining about your back." She had a point, I do come home complaining about my back. I shrugged as I headed out the door, with Pidge behind. When we were in the car I told her about my appointment after school.

"Pidge?" She turn her head and then quickly looking back at the road. "Will you come with me after school for my appointment."

"Sure, will you ask Allura?" She questioned.

"I will, as soon as I tell her." I answered placing my hand on the bulge, plus I'm two months pregnant. We were still in the driveway, when we heard the bus honked in front of the house. The reason why I can't ride the bus, cause there's a lot of commotion. The car started and we back out of the driveway heading to school.

*Time Skip*

Once we entered school it seem like I haven't been there in years. Everybody looked at me strange, did they see my bulge, do these jeans make me look fat, what?

Meanwhile, class started which means that separated Pidge and I. And the only classes we have together is history and math.

In math, I felt like the main attraction, it feel like eyes just watching me. Once after class was over, we approached Allura talking to a member of the squad. She greeted me with a big hug. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Allura I missed you, to but can you let go." I asked with a grin in my voice, see let me go, grab me by hand and lead me to the locker room. Pidge follow behind us, as we got to the locker room. Allura opened the door and there was a huge SURPRISE.

All the girls cheered throwing confetti into the air.

"So Keith why where you not here for practice?" A girl asked me sitting on the bench. "You're our cheerleading captain." I looked at Pidge, to see if she can help me explain to the team about my situation.