Chapter 14

Time skip

Keith's POV

I am now 6 months pregnant, and for the last two months was full of stress. My baby boy is getting bigger by the minute, I was just sitting down watching TV when I realized that the whole house was quiet. We all move back to Pidge's house, so yeah. Lance, Shiro, Adam, and Hunk, got a small job just to help with the bills; buying food and other supplys. And Pidge and Allura, huh, they are life savers; they stay with me to me company. But where are they.

Lance POV

After work, all of as snuck inside the house while Keith was asleep. And headed too Keith room, before locking the door to the room, I looked back down the hall to see Keith on the couch eating a sandwhich; good things. Everyone sat down somewhere.

"So what's up?" Hunk asked

"Well, I called this meeting...to asked if you guys can keep a secret?"

"Well of course we kept a secret before, and we can do this again." Allura said, reassuring there was doubt for this secret to be heard.

"Ok, gather around." I paused, waving my hands in forwards, once I was surround by friend, I continued. "We got to whisper, Keith is down the hall. Let me just cut to the chase, I'm going to ask Keith to married me." I reached in my back pocket and show them the ring.

" I reached in my back pocket and show them the ring

"OMG when? I'm so excited." Pidge and Allura jumped with joy.

"I tell him when the time is right." I said with a smile, looking at the girl jumping around like hyped kids. When I turned around Adam looked out the door, then stuck his head back in.

"Hey, we can talk normal when Keith is not here?" Adam questioned.

"Yeah." I answered

"Then why the hell are we whispering." He yelled, then laughed. But there was a problem, Keith's going to get kind of suspicious seeing all of us leave the room at the same time. When I looked down the hall, Keith was sitting on the couch. He must have went to the kitchen then came back.

"Okay, I'll go first and I will signal you to come out." I walked down the hall casual like nothing happen.

"Lance where have you been? I was looking around for you?"

"I was asleep." I had to lie to keep the proposal a secret. I kiss him blocking his view of the hall, I waved my hand signal them the close was clear. Allura and Pidge walked down the hall, looking toward the window; seeing Shiro, Hunk, and Adam walking around front. As they came through the door.

"Umm TMI." Hunk said. I release from the kiss, seeing small bite marks on his lips.

Keith POV

I was puzzled about the kiss, the kiss was good, but what was that all about.  I was thinking, when Lance sat beside me.

"Ow." I whimpered.

"Babe, what is it?" Lance was very protective. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. He got off the couch, got between my legs and kiss the bulge.

"This is your father. Your getting bigger and stronger everyday, so we all can't wait to meet you." He kiss the bugle again and I felt another kick.

Soon Dr. Jones came by and check how the baby is doing. We gave him the address to Pidge's house, so he know where we stay.

"Okay take another big breathe." He paused the continued." Breathe out. You seem to be in good health and the baby is healthy. I will see you until are next appointment." He left and Lance went in the kitchen and got me a glass of water. I'm glad to know that the baby is healthy.
______________________________________

One hour *time skip*

Allura POV

This all have to be a dream, my bestfriend is pregnant, going to marry a prince if he say "yes". This is so romantic, sometimes I wonder how this doesn't happen to me. Next time there's a party in town, I'm going with them. Then out of nowhere Lotor asked me out on a date. Should I accept or decline? But I sorta like him, so I nodded, cause he can't hurt me by Lance order and I can think for myself. So we both agree to have a date in the house.
______________________________________

Lance POV

It been an hour, and my heart was burning like a candle. I fumble with the ring in my pocket, sitting on the couch with Keith. I had an idea, but getting on my knee pretending to tie my shoe; I looked up and the gang was walking in the living room. They back up a little just to give us space.

"Keith?" I spoke softly, he looked down at me.

"Lance you need some help tying your shoe?" He joke, I chuckled.

"Keith.." He looked down again." Keith Kogane, you are the glue that hold us together, from being pregnant, becoming my boyfriend, and a proud dad. And I want to share the rest of my life with you." I looked up and him, he was looking down at me shock. "So Keith Kogane will you marry me?" I questioned, showing him the ring.

"Omg, y-yes I will." He answered, I gently grabbed his hand placing the ring on his finger.

"Keith can Pidge and I  be maid of honor?" Questioned Allura.

"Yes." He answered

"Hey that mean that we are best man." Shiro said

"Yes your wish is my command."

______________________________________

I'm going to let y'all in on a little secret, I'm and 13 year old writing this book.

Sign; Sherri