Chapter 9

Keith POV

A few week later, I was better then ever. Lance told me of how I died, and he will always protect me from danger. When i woke up this morning, looking over at the clock it was 8:30 a.m. I usually don't wake up this early, I was hungry and thank God that they went to the store. I sat up and looked at Lance sleeping in the chair, with his head resting on the bed. I softly shakes him to let him know that I was, headed to the kitchen. He had a smile on his face. Heading to the kitchen I thought about what should I eat. Toast and jam, peanut butter sandwhich, cinnamon with oatmeal, of scrambled eggs. I couldn't choice so, mostly I craved everything I was thinking. But, I only wanted one thing, but the baby want toast and jam with with cinnamon and oatmeal. So okay, I'd had to agree.

After breakfast, I wash the dishes and decided it was to early for a walk. I've had change my mind and watch tv, until I fell back to sleep. Meanwhile, i was a sounded asleep, until I heared footsteps coming from the stairs. I looked up from the chair, seeing Lance coming downstairs.

"Good morning, had a good rest?" He asked planting a kiss on my forehead. When i looked at the clock it was 1:00 p.m. about a week later I got a letter from my doula reading:

Dear Mister Kogane,

This is your doula, I've have scheduled an appointment for you to meet me. My office is always open to you. I do house appointments on Fridays and Saturdays. But every other day you can come by with question from 4:30  to 5:00. I hope we'll become good friends. And I'll guide you through everything. Also you'll get to know me better tomorrow our first appointment. Friday February, 14 at 6:30 to 7:15.

Sincerely: Dr. Jones

Once I finished reading the letter, I had inform Lance to take me to my doula. While I'm thinking about tomorrow, Lance prepare me lunch. But, tomorrow I'm nervous about what if my doula doesn't know what he/ she doing. Therefore tomorrow is another day.

Friday February, 14 / 2019

We were in Dr. Jones office sitting down waiting. I wonder what if he never came across a boy pregnancy. Lance looked over at me and could tell i was nervous, he patted my shoulder. Leaning my head on his lap, he stroked my hair; moments later the door clicked open, seeing a short man, with the name tag saying Dr. Jones. He was in his mid-forties. He sat down looking and Lance and i.

"So folks, how it going?" He asked and picked up his clipboard and begin writing.

"Good." I replied softly sitting up from Lance's lap. I was a little shaky, cause telling a stranger I don't know that I'm pregnant, can i trust him to keep it a secret. Plus everytime I'm nervous, my heart began to to race fast and I turn completely red. That's why Lance can tell so much, when I'm nervous.

"I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting, but I had to gather some important Mr. Kogane. If you got any questions feel to ask now." He said, placing the clipboard on the table beside him.

"Have you ever experienced a male pregnancy?" I ask, my voice sounding shaky.

"Yes, I have." He said adjusting his glasses at the tip of the nose. "I'll tell you everything about me, so don't feel like im a stranger to you that know your bussiness." He paused,"so let me tell you all about myself and then we can began, since i know a lot about you."

He shifted his chair, grabbed his clipboard off the table beside him. And began are section.

"I'm a male doctor that studies child birth, I've been in many delivered with males and females. I have a bachelor degrees. I help over 5,000 pregnant men, since I know what to do. I'm married to my lovely wife Linda, and have two gorgeous girls Stacy and Janet." He told us a lot about himself and he was kind with pale gray eyes.

Pregnant by the Vampire(Klance)OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें