Chapter 12

Lotor POV

Well, in case you haven't known who I am. The mystery guy that try to kill Keith, my name is Lotor. And I'm the servant of my king, I've been to jail more than once; plus the police believe I killed someone but they couldn't prove it. Ain't I good?

But enough about me, back on the subject. I have an idea to expose this so called,Keith, that dating our future king. I had told my king, what the plan was. I just hope it work, it has to.

Before dressing up as a commoner, my lord suggest that i was to kill the boy, once I got a chance alone with him. And bring back his son. I agreed, in order to complete the mission. He gave me a picture of Keith just in case if I forget what he looks like. Plus I stalked the prince and that commoner, so I know the secret clearly

Using my magic, transform into a kind of girl that; hangs out with cheerleading. And how I know this, hell do I know, I got my ways. Heading out on a Tuesday morning.

*Time Skip*

At school, walking the hall spreading rumor around school. Telling everyone Keith's little secret. But have to find someone start this rumor, walking up to one girl; and told her to spread the word. I disgusted my voice to sound like a girl.

"Have you heard about Keith Kogane?" I asked

"What?" She said, standing near the wall

"Well, girl it turn out that he's pregnant."

"Really?"

"Yes look at his stomach." I said before walking off. That was too easy, it takes a sucker to know a sucker. Wait how does that saying go; oh what the hell.
Soon, I easily hear whisper spread from one student to the next. Then I saw he walking with his little friends, suddenly a question popped into my head; what if he ask where this came from. I scurry to the girls restroom, lucky no one was here here; and disgusted myself as another girl. So everyone can blame the imposter. Now I  walked out of the school, like nothing happen as imposter 2.

Keith POV

Walking down the hall, Pidge and Allura went to the restroom; which left me alone un the crowded hallway. As i was heading to my locker, I started to hear whispers as I walked, then out of nowhere a girl walked up to me and said; congratulations while looking at me up and down then she left. So I just said thank and be on my way. The football jocks started beating me, yet bully me about my stomach.

Then principal Don, broke up the fight and I knew the were suspended. But there's a catch, principal Don now acussed me of using inappropriate behavior on school grounds. Suddenly, the football jock sang a little chanted then the whole school start chanting: Daddy.

I notice that Shiro,Hunk, and Adam was not in the group, as all I know. My eye full with tears, as I ran out the school in broad daylight. Disappearing into the woods.

Shiro POV

We were coming back from practice late, cause Lance had to told the three of us; about Keith's pregnancy. Passing the hall, we were going on our break your. Hearing the whole chanting.

"Keith." Lance said

The four of us running off trying to find Keith, we stop just to asked Allura and Pidge had they seen Keith; they told us that he ran out of school. We all took the opportunity to use are break period to find Keith.

Lotor POV

My plan work, he ran into the wood where most people are murdered. I follow until he stopped in his tracks. Tsk, uh oh, it seems like they come to help this human.

"One, two, three, four, five, si...." I muttered to myself," who's she? She looks like a princess." I was staring at the bronze chick with white hair. Self stay focus, kill first then flirt. I went to find Keith sitting near a tree, crying with his knees brought to his face. And I'm so close by taking the young prince home.

Lance POV

Keith was sitting near a tree crying, I know his feelings were hurt and so were mine; I can't bare to see him cry.

"Keith.....babe?" I said, he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry." I paused giving him a hug. "You want to go home?" He nodded, he got up and followed us from behind. As we walk I can here Keith sobbing.

Keith POV

Walking with my head looking down at the ground. Afraid of going back; all my friends know I'm pregnant, but kept it secret. So how the rumor spread? Who am I kidding even hiding the bulge is going to be harder.

"Keith are you alright?" Adam ask, I snap out of thoughts, but before I could answer, someone grabbed from behind. With one hand over my mouth; stepping on the person foot it remove its hand from my mouth.

"Lance." I srceamed, he turned around running toward us; punching the person in the face. I ran toward the other, like a source of protection. Looking at Lance land several blows to the face, until the person mask fall off.

Lance POV

I knew this person...vampire. My father servant Lotor. Did my father told to him to kill keith, plus the castle knows that Lotor is a murdered. And Keith and I are going to started a family soon; and this how my father plan to do this.

"Lotor what the hell are you doing here?" I yelled.

"Your Highness." He bowed, I shouldn't show no mercy, but have to.

"Your Highness?" The group questioned.

"How you dare put your hands on Keith? Answer me?" I demand snatching him up by his shirt.

"Your Highness I'm not supposed to tell no one not even you." He spoke.

"Or we can visit my old friend from hell, so what it's going to be?" He looked up at me, with widened eyes. Rage filled my body, the wind began to blow; thunder roaring. He looked up at me seeing horns forming on my head, one of my eyes turn cherry red; and the other cover with an eye patch.

"Alright I'll talk." He protested

"That what i like to hear." I said, everything turning back to normal.

"Your father told me to do it. So he hire me a as a fit man. I didn't have a choice either do this or die." I let his shirt go, and he fell to the ground.

"Huh" I sighed, "Fine you will be by side, taking order." I grabbed his shirt again. "Hurt my boyfriend, the baby and friends; you will die. Understand?"

"Yes, sire." I let him down.

"Keith, you ready to go?" He nodded, and walked with the other heading to the car. I'll don't think the other can trust him, but he's will have a eye close on. For several nights, we all stay in the same house; hoping Keith know that we all care about him. I got him pregnant, knowing it's my fault. And I shall pay the price.

Hi guys I missed you, but I had to think of what next to write. So Lotor no longer work for Lance father. Enjoy 😁😁😁