Chapter 17

Lance POV

Being surround by wolves they attacked me, their sharp claws cutting my flesh and teeth plunged into my legs and arms. I was losing a lot of blood and getting dizzy. I fought back even though I was weak, suddenly there was a paused, and ran away. Standing there in the same spot, barely could move forward trying to figure out what happen. I shrug my shoulder, lemping from and aching legs, holding my arm trying to stop the blood, and a huge scar on my chest. With blood dripping from it.

Meanwhile, the gang arrived, but that skill didn't help me find out why the wolves leave.

"Do anybody got the first aid kit?" Shiro questioned, then I heard a voice.

"I got it." Lotor shout, I thought he was a killer, maybe Allura was right. He did change. He pulled out the first aid kit, no bigger than a lunchbox. "I'll scout where the wolves ran off." Lotor ran off.

They all help bandage me, covering all the cuts and bruises. I squitch from the cut across my chest.

"There one on his chest." I can hear Allura voice, ripping my shirt they all saw the cut, I looked up seeing their eye widened. They bandage up my chest and use peroxide to clean the remaining blood. I try getting up to walk, but that was unnecessary.

"Lance, talk to me what happen?" Hunk questioned me.

"W-wolves ambush." I fell in shiro's arms, he help me up making me walk. My brain is forcing me to walk, but my legs wouldn't allow it. But I have to, Keith got captured and who knows what is going to happen to him. Lotor came running back with, with news.

"Lotor what took you so long?" Pidge questioned, I lifted up my head see I Lotor trying to catch his breathe."No I have information on where Keith is."

"Then where is he?" Allura asked.

"Lance." He paused as I turned toward him." Your father reinforcements took him away, when I was flying around; I saw one of the servant gave him a tranquilizer, he just lay there out cold."

"How far did they take him?" I ask, he sighed and pointed in the direction.

"They headed north, taking him back to the mansion." My heart just stop, I knew my father was up to something. Keith and my son need me, I just thought about what my father had plan for Keith. This is my fault I should have gone with him, I started to shed tears.

"Lance its okay, Keith is a strong person" Hunk informed me.

*Time Skip*

We were walking for miles, my feet were tired and body sore. Seeing a mile away, we were almost there.

"Just through those bushes, there you're find my house." They walked me, and the closer I got to the house, the better I can smell Keith. He must started his cycle again, oh God, suppose if someone rapes him. Walking up the long pathway that leads to my house, rain pouring down and hearing the sound of thunder in the back ground.

The smell got stronger every step we take, could my father be the one that kidnapped Keith. My stomach was empty and mind was full, just as we were about to enter Lotor told us to stay low; until the close was clear.

"I'll go check it out and I'll tell you when it clear. I'll leave the cellar door open so you guys can climb" Lotor said , running around the house.

5 minutes later, the gang and I receive a flash of green light signal us to move. We slowly and queitly crawl around on the ground heading to the cellar door.

______________________________________

Keith POV

Uh, where am I, where is everyone? I woke up in a mysterious place, I was a little dizzy, looking around. I walked to the door twisting the door knob, not knowing it was locked. There was also a tinted window, which made it hard for me to see. Looking around the room I saw a broken mirror and bed, on the wall there was rusted chains, and a fire place that look like a chamber to me. Suddenly i felt wet,oh God, I must have started my cycle and Allura got the bag that holds my medicine. Then I heard loud knocking and roaring; I balled up on the broken bed not ready for any harm to come to the baby and me, then is stop. I then heard the door clicked open, I undo the ball form I was in. Looking up to see Lance's father in front of me.