Chapter 10

Lance POV

It was about 5:40, and I was just about to go to work, which mean leaving Keith alone. I couldn't leave him, and I refuse to go to work. Who am I kidding, we need the money. I work as a taxi driver; I struggle putting on this stupid outfit. Looking at the clock.

"Oh shit, I'm late." I muttered to myself. I kiss Keith on the forehead a flew out the window; heading to work.

Dr. Cornea POV

When I got up this morning, I checked every room;yes, peace a quiet. Until I heared crying coming from the guest room, where Keith was sleeping. I open the door, Keith was smothering his head in the pillow.

"Why are you crying, Keith?" I asked, sitting down on the bed. He was saying something, but it was hard to understand from his sobbing.

"Look at m-me, my body is ruin." He continued sobbing.

"Calm down, Keith it's not that bad." I was trying to support him. Then it turn into a dramatic drama. Lifting up his head from the bed and start yelling.

"Not that bad, do you know what it's like to be young and pregnant?" He questioned in anger. So okay, he got point. But, it was my duty to watch him; but how am i suppose to keep an eye on a pregnant 17 year old boy. Once he calm down he started asking me for the most weirdest thing to eat. He wanted pizza, anchovies, blended with strawberry ice cream.

Meanwhile, I called the pizza place, and order a pizza with everything on it including anchovies. The pizza arrived least than ten minutes, once I pay for the pizza; I got the ice cream out of the fridge. I took one slice of pizza and a scoop of strawberry ice cream, drop it in the blender. Turning it on, and came up with an brownish pink color, I pour it into a glass and handed it to him. To believe my eyes he actually drunk it.

"Eh." I gagged, but I couldn't believe he had the most weirdest cravens. Meanwhile, Lance came home a few hours later; from the search for looking for another job. Cause my salary is not enough to pay for, four people and a half. So thats one reason why my salary is plummeting.

Lance tried to plant a kiss on Keith's forehead, but Keith sprinted up and ran behind me yelling.

"Who are you? Stay away from me." Unbelievable, Keith actually don't remember Lance.

"Babe it's me Lance." He protested

"Lance what?" He said peeking from behind me. Lance let out a sigh and told him his name.

"Lance McClain." He sat down in a chair looking in a newspaper.

Lance POV

Geez, what was wrong with him, I thought. I placed the newspaper in my lap, as I reached for the phone; hearing Keith yell in the background. Knowing that it's going to be hard to hear, so I took the call in the kitchen; while Pidge was sitting at the table eating a sandwich. Once picking up the phone, i dial the number and the phone rang numerous time; until there was an answer. Once I took the phone away from my ear, i hear a "hello", thank God Dr. Jones came through.

"Yes?" He questioned

"Dr. Jones, this the young prince, Lance." I said.

"Your Highness, what seem to be the problem?" He sound so calm on the other side of the phone, but how he's going to sound when I tell him Keith has lost his memory.

"Well you see...um." I paused, "Keith seem to have lost his memory."

"Really that's nothing to be worried about it will wore off."

"Yes, but how long will it take until it wore off ?" I asked, as I look through the kitchen door and spotted Keith sleeping on the couch.

"About the end of the day." He said, "Any other question?" I had a bunch of question, but I figure just one more wouldn't hurt.