Chapter Twenty-one.

Fourth of July

Fourth of July.

Annette stared Ramona's stomach and she looks at her, she looks at Cain who stood behind Ramona for protection. Bruce's arm in front of Annette, she was pissed when she found out Ramona is pregnant because she told Ramona that she needed to get into her career before having babies and Ramona agreed. But things happen and Annette really thinks its Cain's fault. "You son of a bitch, what you do? I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ass because if I find out that coerced her to have a baby because you want one. Me and her talked about it-"

"It's not his fault." Ramona says and Annette blew her strawberry blonde hair out of her face. "What?"

"He didn't coerce me and it just happened, I honestly am happy that we're having one and I can do my career and take care of a baby at the same time." Ramona tells her and Annette looked like the world was ending, she looks at Bruce and she shakes her head. "I'm sorry, I'm just having this.. feministic, matriarchal meltdown which hasn't happened in about four years because of you know what but if you think you can then.. I'm all for it but Cain.." Annette turns to look at him, he swallowed hard and she squinted her eyes. "You better not disappoint me and you better be the best father ever or I'm gonna drag your tall ass until the end of this flat earth." She threatened, Cain tapped his chin and he clears his throat. "There's is no end.

"Exactly." Annette smiled and Cain looks at Ramona who was giggling.

"Alright, how about we get started cooking before everyone else comes, yeah?" Bruce says and Annette grabs Ramona's hand then they go sit down in the living room. Annette looks at Ramona's stomach then she forced a smile on her face. "When Cain called  me, I wanted to yell at him but he was so happy and I just had to let it sink in for about two months so... do you know the gender?" Annette asks and Ramona nodded but she looks around to see who was around. Bruce, Cain, Christopher, and Dahlia were outside. "It's a girl." Ramona whispered and Annette but was about to scream but Ramona covered her mouth. "Please... don't scream." Ramona said lowly and Annette nodded, she sighed and she grabs Ramona's hands. "Do you know what this means?" Annette questioned and Ramona shakes her head with confusion.

"That I have two nieces and I want a girl but I'm not having another kid." Annette says in a hushed tone.

The women get up and they go outside to join the men also the kids, Ramona was talking to Annette until they see a black girl with long legs come running to the backyard and Ramona gasped as she starts running towards, Chip sees who it is and he gasped as he took off running as well because he was gonna hug J-Baby first. Before Ramona could even get to J-Baby, Chip ran past and scooped the little girl into a big hug. "Oh my god, Chip, damnn." Ramona huffed because she was out of breath. "Oh hush, I miss my little Jane, we have been apart for months and it felt like forever." Chip says hugging Jane so tight, J-Baby chuckles and she hugs him. "I'll give you an extra long hug Ramona." J-Baby says and Chip lets go of her to hug Jillian, Cher, and his Dad Arthur. Ramona hugs and kisses J-Baby. "Look at you, you grew two more inches and eventually you're gonna be taller than me." Ramona chuckles then she kisses her cheek.J-Baby blushes and she looks at Ramona's stomach. "I'm gonna be Aunt?"