Chapter 5

Abrial: "Wait."
He stops, looking at me.
Rye: "Okay sorry, are you okay?"
Abrial: "I can't...you need to leave."
Rye: "What?"
Abrial: "Get out, you heard me!"
Rye: "Abrial?"
Abrial: "NO! Dejame en paz! Leave me alone!"
He grabs his top and walks out. My hands shake like mad and I can't breathe properly. I slide down my wall, resting my head on my knees.

Karolina comes back an hour later.
Karolina: "OH MY GOD ABRIAL IT WAS LIKE THE BEST DAY EVER!"
I'm getting dressed for my shift at the restaurant tonight. I glance over at her and sigh.
Karolina: "Abrial? What's wrong?"
Abrial: "Nothing I'm fine but I really don't give a crap about your amazing day because mine was shit!"
Karolina: "Why? What happened?"
Abrial: "What happened? You happened Karolina! I spent the whole day trying to practice this and you haven't even helped! When it was time to go, you wouldn't so I had to walk home when I had no time because I had work!"
Karolina: "Rye gave you a life though."
Abrial: "It's not the point! Hayley, I pay the bills, your Mum pays for your car, when are you finally going to pay for something?"
Karolina: "Look it's not a big deal, just miss work for once."
Abrial: "Not a big deal? Not having a place to live is a big deal! Not being able to eat is a big deal!"
Karolina: "You're so uptight! Why can't you relax for a bit, or you're always going to be alone! Your Mum dies because she missed your Dad and preferred his layback spirit than your uptight, annoying ass!"
Abrial: "Excuse me...GET OUT! FIND YOUR OWN PLACE TO LIVE! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING TO THE STUDIO TOMORROW!"
Karolina: "Get out? Where do you expect me to go?"
Abrial: "I don't know or care."
Karolina: "This is my flat too!"
Abrial: "No, no it's not and you know it...give me your key."
Karolina: "Are you being serious? FINE!"
She throws her key at me then storms out slamming the door. I pick up a late next to me and throw it at the wall.